Give it a rest

02 May 2011 12:02 #1 by Photo-fish
Give it a rest was created by Photo-fish
So it seems Osama is out of the picture. This is a good thing don’t get me wrong. I don’t care who authorized the mission or did or did not know of it. IT’S DONE!!. I don’t care if they blew him to vapor in country or tossed him overboard or if he is cooling his heels in some dark hole getting interrogated to an inch of his life. IT’S DONE!!

Maybe somebody can can start lumping all these stupid Osama threads together and make this forum look a bit more civilized.

You see this is crap is just the latest in political partisan posturing bulls**t that is destroying our country in a worse way that Bin Laden could ever have imagined. It looks really foolish to be bickering about the how, when and where of this issue. I am a bit disgusted at the whole mess and what it has brought to this board. At a time when we should have some pride and respect for our troops and our leaders, we are instead arguing about things that don’t really matter. Shameless and pitiful. We really need to set our priorities for this country and what we are currently doing with this issue cannot really be part of it can it. We are all here collectively waving flags while at the same time pointing fingers. The negativity that this subject is generating is beyond belief.

I feel sorry for the families of those killed on 9/11 and the troops that have died or have been wounded in the war on terror. Because today when they should be experiencing some closure, they are faced with more conflict from within our country because of ridiculous political grandstanding.

Just sad. You should all give it a rest. :peace:

It's snowing in Evergreen :sunshine:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 May 2011 12:03 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Give it a rest
:yeahthat: :like: I fully agree with you...for once, great post.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 May 2011 12:21 #3 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic Give it a rest
Not for this man, my daughter in the army was wonded in iraq, I wish I could have been at west point cheering as well. As a parent of two children in the military and both young women, you have no idea on how happy I am. Am I wrong for feeling the way I do, I don't think so.

02 May 2011 12:29 #4 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Give it a rest
Good for you. I also have family that were there. So celebrate it and be happy and positive about it. THAT is not wrong. But what I see you doing on here today (finger pointing, blame and name calling) is not that.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

02 May 2011 12:30 #5 by outdoor338
Your opinion photo...this has to play out...let it!

02 May 2011 12:33 #6 by Photo-fish
Why does it 'have to"? This bickering is obviously just a 'One up on you' game to most of the people posting today.

No discussion or results at all.
As I said, shameless, pitiful and sad.

02 May 2011 12:37 #7 by outdoor338
This is a major event, and I mean a big one..let the dross play out..this will pass soon enough, then it will be business as usual..

02 May 2011 12:43 #8 by Photo-fish
Major event? For who? The talking heads of media? The blithering idiots that parrot every thing they are told? The folks that like to bring up crap that happened or didn't happen 10+ years ago. People who get their jollies poking others in the eye because of their POLITICS?

How about for the families of those killed and wounded? Have they even been mentioned yet?

Business as usual = partisan polititics tearing the country apart. Yep, you got that part right.

02 May 2011 13:02 #9 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Give it a rest
The desperation in the right wing posts today would be amusing if it weren't so damn disgusting.

I remember back when Bush spoke at ground zero right after 9/11. The country came together in sorrow, Democrats and Republicans....one nation. Now, almost 10 years later,at a time when we should come together again, some cannot put aside their hate and anger and act like Americans.

If Bush had gotten Bin Laden I would have been as happy as I am today...all through his presidency I hoped he would get bin Laden. For certain people to diminish this event by turning into one more opportunity to bash liberals and Obama disgusts me.

But carry on...you will ne known by what you post.

02 May 2011 14:00 #10 by Residenttroll returns
Looney Jerk

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 am

I bash Bush because he deserves to be bashed...

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=71770

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:10 am Post subject:

Yeah, we need to worry a lot about all of those Iraqi, Iranian, and Afghanistan subs in our waters...

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53893

Posted by SJewett...and Yeah That! By Looney Jerk Feb 4, 2008

You mean like the Taliban? The Mujaheddin? Osama bin Laden? The bozos strapping on bombs and trying to kill our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan? Those are the ones we created through black-op policies during the eighties, smuggling operations in the nineties, drug smuggling operations that funded the CIA during the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties and most likely the present day. Economic deprivation throughout the years, inconsistent policies that hurt most businesses, private enterprise, middle and lower socio-economic classes.

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... n&start=12

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds