Just an idea, but why don't you..........

06 May 2011 18:06 #1 by Sunshine Girl
With all of the political experts on here (on both sides) why don't you run for an office and make a difference?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2011 18:09 #2 by navycpo7

Sunshine Girl wrote: With all of the political experts on here (on both sides) why don't you run for an office and make a difference?

Because it is easy to sit and type on the computer about all the things whole different story to run for office and have to back up what you say and do. Actually since I am not an expert but I do know how to say NO, and vote NO, I have been thinking about it for Park County.

06 May 2011 18:10 #3 by Rockdoc
:yeahthat: It would be fun to see you implement your plan of action.

06 May 2011 18:29 #4 by Martin Ent Inc
As a senator or congress man you are set for life.

06 May 2011 18:35 #5 by Rockdoc

Martin Ent Inc wrote: As a senator or congress man you are set for life.

Now there is motivation.

06 May 2011 18:46 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Just an idea, but why don't you..........

Sunshine Girl wrote: With all of the political experts on here (on both sides) why don't you run for an office and make a difference?

I made a difference all my life..I'm done. It my time now- Me and lil precious are all about me and lil precious now. I'm 48, I figure we got 12 good years left and were gonna enjoy it

06 May 2011 19:41 #7 by Local_Historian
In a way, I agree with VL. I'll work to make the changes on the smaller scale, to help when I can.
Saw an interview with the Obamas and they were talking about how restricted their lives are - he's still gonna do the job, but misses things like being able to take the kids to the park and go get ice cream if they want.

I cannot see restricting my life that way as it enters a new phase. I'd like to see what life is like without the kids for a while.

06 May 2011 19:58 #8 by AspenValley
I'd rather die.

06 May 2011 20:09 #9 by Rockdoc

AspenValley wrote: I'd rather die.

Oh come now. You would do great on a cabinet or as an advisor.

06 May 2011 20:16 #10 by AspenValley
I'd hate public life. It has become a total circus. I really question the sanity of anyone who wants to become involved in it these days. I think that partly explains why the candidate choices just seem to get worse and worse, on every level from the local dogcatcher right up to the Presidency.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds