'sovereign citizens'

17 May 2011 17:59 #11 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic 'sovereign citizens'

CriticalBill wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Who said anything about Sovereign Citizens automatically subscribing to killing people? I think that thought is scarier coming from your head than mine... I just said I find that philosophy scary... I didn't say anything about killing.

You obviously accuse me of that "with ZERO evidence."... Hmmmmmm

If you watch the video, it's focusing in on the radicals who call themselves sovereign citizens...I don't recall anyone here being anything close to that but you do like to paint people with your own brush. I still remember your ignorant post right after the AZ shooting where you were dead wrong also.

So, you are saying that I didn't say anything about Sovereign Citizens automatically subscribing to killing people. But you want to project that on me "with ZERO evidence."... Hmmmmmm Got it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2011 06:38 #12 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic 'sovereign citizens'
Coming from a Lefty blog site and trying to use 60 Miniscule brain cells as evidence to support the next Lefty outrage and scare is truely humorous and pathetic.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 May 2011 06:41 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 'sovereign citizens'
I tried to find the video on youtube because as stated in the OP that site is very preachy. That is not news, but I thought the 60 minutes video was very good.

18 May 2011 06:53 #14 by HEARTLESS
60 Miniscule brain cells is in the business of ratings and selling ad space, not news. They have never met a story they couldn't over dramatize. Crooks and Liars is a Left wing blog that much like many posters here love to use the term teabaggers.

18 May 2011 07:36 - 18 May 2011 07:38 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic 'sovereign citizens'

LadyJazzer wrote:

CriticalBill wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Who said anything about Sovereign Citizens automatically subscribing to killing people? I think that thought is scarier coming from your head than mine... I just said I find that philosophy scary... I didn't say anything about killing.

You obviously accuse me of that "with ZERO evidence."... Hmmmmmm

If you watch the video, it's focusing in on the radicals who call themselves sovereign citizens...I don't recall anyone here being anything close to that but you do like to paint people with your own brush. I still remember your ignorant post right after the AZ shooting where you were dead wrong also.

So, you are saying that I didn't say anything about Sovereign Citizens automatically subscribing to killing people. But you want to project that on me "with ZERO evidence."... Hmmmmmm Got it.

After watching the video (I'm assuming you did) which immediately shows a dead cop on the ground shot in the face. Then you say two people on this "subscribe to that philosophy" and you find that "scary". Spin it any way you want but we all know what you mean. And you DID accuse me of racist posts AND YOU NEVER SHOWED ANY EVIDENCE! ZERO! And you never will, but that won't stop you from doing it again to others.

Since your little clone won't call you out, or any of the other liberals, I will.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 May 2011 07:36 - 18 May 2011 07:40 #16 by LadyJazzer

CinnamonGirl wrote: I tried to find the video on youtube because as stated in the OP that site is very preachy. That is not news, but I thought the 60 minutes video was very good.

It was very good... Sure can't fake the on-camera killing of two cops, now can you? They could have added the wingnut that flew his plane into an IRS building too, but I'm sure they were short on time for the segment.

As I said, not all Sovereign Citizens are into violence and murder, but you sure can pick out the phrases and dogma that pervades their postings.

18 May 2011 07:38 - 18 May 2011 08:46 #17 by LadyJazzer

CriticalBill wrote: After watching the video (I'm assuming you did) which immediately shows a dead cop on the ground shot in the face. Then you say two people on this "subscribe to that philosophy" and you find that "scary". Spin it any way you want but we all know what you mean. And you DID accuse me of racist posts AND YOU NEVER SHOWED AN EVIDENCE! ZERO!

You regurgitate the dog-whistle racist drivel nearly every day. And I quote it back to you. The fact that you don't recognize it as racist drivel is not my problem, and the proof is there for all to see.

"we all know what you mean"...? Yes, like we all know what YOU mean when you use the veiled references to racist politics.

18 May 2011 07:44 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic 'sovereign citizens'
People who don't think they need to follow the rules? Who do they think they are, politicians?

While I think they go too far, I would like to see less goverment control.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2011 08:44 #19 by HEARTLESS
"On-camera killing of two cops?" What video did you watch? The queen of the Left has spoken, resistance is futile. LJ, those that don't see through your endless BS aren't your minions, just more simple minded 2+2=7 idiots.

18 May 2011 08:48 #20 by LadyJazzer

HEARTLESS wrote: "On-camera killing of two cops?" What video did you watch? The queen of the Left has spoken, resistance is futile. LJ, those that don't see through your endless BS aren't your minions, just more simple minded 2+2=7 idiots.

I'm going to assume that you didn't watch the 60 Minutes piece which included the Police dash-cam that captured the killing of the two cops in real-time. Otherwise, you are either stupid or willfully ignorant...and frankly, I don't give a sh*t which...

[youtube:gm7q6qbu]
[/youtube:gm7q6qbu]

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds