'sovereign citizens'

18 May 2011 10:40 #41 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic 'sovereign citizens'
The 60's and 70's were 40-50 years ago. Everybody who was in that violent part of the rage against the Viet Nam war, (because let's face it--the Viet Nam war and black radicals were the ones causing the violence) are either dead or in in their 60's or 70's now...Get over it. We're talking NOW...TODAY....

LadyJazzer wrote: Who said anything about Sovereign Citizens automatically subscribing to killing people? I think that thought is scarier coming from your head than mine... I just said I find that philosophy scary... I didn't say anything about killing.

How many times do I have to say that I wasn't putting everyone in the "I'm going to go out and kill somebody" box? BearMtnHIB HAS advocated bloodshed to rid himself of those that don't agree with his political views... It's been posted... And the nucleus of right-wing nuts that are part of his cabal refuse to distance themselves from it. 'Nuff said.

I'll say again that there are at least 2, maybe 3, people who use the language of the Sovereign Citizen movement on here, and I STILL find that scary. If you want to extrapolate that to something I have not said, knock yourself out. I sure as hell won't apologize for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2011 10:48 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 'sovereign citizens'
Violence is not the answer for anyone.

18 May 2011 10:50 #43 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic 'sovereign citizens'
Using the language, BOO!

The silent majority will be silent no more.

18 May 2011 10:54 #44 by archer
Replied by archer on topic 'sovereign citizens'
Heartless....if a liberal here said they thought killing some of the conservatives so the others will run and hide was the way to save America, would you treat that statement as benignly as you take BearMtnHIB's?

There is something scary about knowing that some of my neighbors disagree so vehemently with my politics that they advocate a civil war to remove liberals like me. The fact that you don't take such posts seriously, scares me even more.

18 May 2011 10:57 #45 by HEARTLESS
When the words stop, and bullets begin flying, then we have something to be concerned with.

18 May 2011 10:59 #46 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote: When the words stop, and bullets begin flying, then we have something to be concerned with.

How do you feel about "the bullets flying"? are you ready to turn on your fellow citizens because they disagree with your politics? We're not talking about some fringe group here....were talking about a large portion of this nation which is liberal.

18 May 2011 11:00 #47 by BearMtnHIB
Replied by BearMtnHIB on topic 'sovereign citizens'
I never even heard of 'sovereign citizens' until today- the closest thing I know of was this leftist group that was running around Evergreen a few years ago, they were saying the same thing.

The 60's and 70's were 40-50 years ago. Everybody who was in that violent part of the rage against the Viet Nam war, (because let's face it--the Viet Nam war and black radicals were the ones causing the violence) are either dead or in in their 60's or 70's now...Get over it. We're talking NOW...TODAY....

Yea- are either dead or in in their 60's or 70's now- or in the Obama administration or were advisors to Obama.

18 May 2011 11:04 #48 by HEARTLESS
Are they direct threats to my, or my familes well being? If not, why waste a bullet?

18 May 2011 11:07 #49 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote: Are they direct threats to my, or my familes well being? If not, why waste a bullet?

OK, I'll buy that

18 May 2011 11:07 #50 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic 'sovereign citizens'

BearMtnHIB wrote: I never even heard of 'sovereign citizens' until today- the closest thing I know of was this leftist group that was running around Evergreen a few years ago, they were saying the same thing.

Yea- are either dead or in in their 60's or 70's now- or in the Obama administration or were advisors to Obama.

:Snooze

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds