May 21st is the rapture

18 May 2011 12:01 #21 by Nobody that matters

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Yeah but the aliens are coming on 21,2012 to cleanse the earth for a 4th time.

Oh good... I've been looking for someone to rake up the pine needles littering my yard.

But, are they gonna be legal aliens?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 May 2011 15:19 #22 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic May 21st is the rapture
I liked this person’s comment from The Blaze ( http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judgement-day-may-21-2011-man-spends-life-savings-proclaming-end-of-days/ )

o Creestof
Posted on May 16, 2011 at 8:39am

BTW…there is a church in my area that believes this guy. So, on the night of the 20th I am going to sneak over to their church with bags of old clothes & shoes and salt.

When they wake up and go to church on the 21st, they will see clothes laid out on the lawn/porch’sidewalk in the form of people with salt inside…hoping they’ll think the rapture did come and they were not “clean” enough to go. LOL!

18 May 2011 15:59 #23 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic May 21st is the rapture
TPP,
I don't care who you are, that is funny!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 May 2011 16:36 #24 by TPP
That's ok SS109, unfortunatly, it's not mine!
But, your right that's DAMN FUNNY!

18 May 2011 16:39 #25 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic May 21st is the rapture

TPP wrote: I liked this person’s comment from The Blaze ( http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judgement-day-may-21-2011-man-spends-life-savings-proclaming-end-of-days/ )

o Creestof
Posted on May 16, 2011 at 8:39am

BTW…there is a church in my area that believes this guy. So, on the night of the 20th I am going to sneak over to their church with bags of old clothes & shoes and salt.

When they wake up and go to church on the 21st, they will see clothes laid out on the lawn/porch’sidewalk in the form of people with salt inside…hoping they’ll think the rapture did come and they were not “clean” enough to go. LOL!

You are confusing Star Trek and the rapture......... Star Trek is fun too.

18 May 2011 23:27 #26 by Local_Historian
TPP - pics or it didn't happen.

I'm sorry, I'm too busy on saturday for the world to end... though if a bunch of people get raptured up, it will make the graduation go faster... can we go back to last friday and have them rapture up the speaker for my sister's college graduation? Cause that woman droned on and on and on...

Does not want to know wht Martin needs the goggles on his list.

19 May 2011 06:53 #27 by TPP
PLEASE FOLKS, IT'S NOT MY COMMENT!
"I liked this person’s comment from The Blaze ( http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judgeme ... d-of-days/ )"

19 May 2011 07:21 #28 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic May 21st is the rapture
I like the story about the guy who spent his whole lifes savings printing up ads for NY subways warning about the big earthquakes. Monday he'll apply for unemployment bennies.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 May 2011 10:59 #29 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic May 21st is the rapture

BearMtnHIB wrote: You all better be payed up and prayed up before Saturday.

I'll be all prayed up- just in case.

I don't want to be like all you liberal heathens out there- your all going to hell!

Just wondering if you'd considered that some of us, even those some of us who are Christians, might find it hell to be stuck for eternity wherever it is some of these Rapture nuts are going?

19 May 2011 11:01 #30 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic May 21st is the rapture
I hope they go... The idea of spending one minute with bigots & wingnuts is enough to make me choose whatever the alternative is.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds