May 21st is the rapture

21 May 2011 21:46 #91 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic May 21st is the rapture
No, you are the one who complained about broad generalizations. I was just pointing out your inconsistency on this point. i do not mind broad generalizations in the least.
Now, shut the hell up.

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2011 22:05 #92 by archer
Replied by archer on topic May 21st is the rapture

major bean wrote: No, you are the one who complained about broad generalizations. I was just pointing out your inconsistency on this point. i do not mind broad generalizations in the least.
Now, shut the hell up.

That was a mature response. If my posts upset you so much put me on ignore. I'm not about to shut up just because you say so.

21 May 2011 22:27 #93 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic May 21st is the rapture

major bean wrote: You have overlooked the fact that all liberals are stupid. You do not have to include the word "enough" with your doubts.

If your contention is that ALL liberals are stupid, then the operative word that you would have an issue with would be the word: "ANY"... not the word: "enough." If you're going to criticize about the use of language and presume to insult other's intelligence, you should stop proving that you have such little command of it.

Insert standard "shut the hell up" message here: __________________________

22 May 2011 07:35 #94 by major bean
I was not trying to correct your language, but rather your thinking process. But I should have realized that it is like trying to reason with a prairie dog.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 10:37 #95 by archer

major bean wrote: I was not trying to correct your language, but rather your thinking process. But I should have realized that it is like trying to reason with a prairie dog.

yeah, and that could be difficult for you....you might want to practice your reasoning with rats....I think you and they have more in common.

22 May 2011 17:11 #96 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: No, you are the one who complained about broad generalizations. I was just pointing out your inconsistency on this point. i do not mind broad generalizations in the least.
Now, shut the hell up.

That was a mature response. If my posts upset you so much put me on ignore. I'm not about to shut up just because you say so.

So whenever it is pointed out that you are the one who complained about broad generalizations, you cannot deny it. Your answer, whenever you are shown to have your pants down, is to get upset about being told to shut up. It does not bother you that your thinking is so disconnected that you cannot apply any principles to your cognitive dissonance? That should bother you.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 17:37 #97 by archer

major bean wrote:

archer wrote:

Now, shut the hell up.

So whenever it is pointed out that you are the one who complained about broad generalizations, you cannot deny it. Your answer, whenever you are shown to have your pants down, is to get upset about being told to shut up. It does not bother you that your thinking is so disconnected that you cannot apply any principles to your cognitive dissonance? That should bother you.

Now you want to tell me what should bother me? how arrogant, but then I have come to expect nothing less than arrogance from you. You don't upset me, only posters I respect have that ability, and I really have little respect for how you treat other posters here. You want to point out my deficiencies, fine, it's not like I am unaware of them and I do try to do better. But the "shut the hell up" type posts you are prone to are childish at best.

I shall await the next "shut the hell up" from you.

22 May 2011 17:40 #98 by major bean
To quote you: "get with the program". rofllol :lol: :faint: :rofl :can't hear :Whistle You love telling others what to do. That is a major reason that you should "shut the hell up".

Regards,
Major Bean

22 May 2011 17:43 #99 by archer
:rofl

You can't even recognize humor when you read it. pretty sad.

22 May 2011 22:56 #100 by Nobody that matters
I was camping with some friends at 6:00 on Saturday. One called his wife at 5:59 and said " I just want to hear it happen. By the way, what should I do with your Mom when you're gone?"

The other came back into camp and said " I was 6' off the ground and feelin fine, but my wife pulled me back down to earth. I missed the bus".

I think both of them are gonna get hit.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds