Herman Cain has announced his candidacy for the nomination

22 May 2011 22:16 #41 by Blazer Bob
"Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".Greg King

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 May 2011 05:52 #42 by TPP

jmc wrote: I just watched him on Fox News Sunday, sorry but he is another wing nut. He said Israel would support the "right of return" for Palestinians. He had no clue that would mean the end of Israel as a Jewish State..His tax proposals were naive at best. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Saw the same interview, Not what he said... But nothing unusal to spin & twist.

I liked watching oblama spinning and twisting, to say "that's not what I MEANT." :Snooze :lol:

I've seen snakes that are eating, not twisting as much.

If you have seen a snake eat, I suggest it, pretty cool...
Each time the "food" tries to breath, you can see the snake tighten, and tighten until no more movement, then it lets go, and eats it head first, have seen them try butt first and that doesn't work so well... Sure there's a simple on You-tube. I will not go into details on what the "food" looks like...

23 May 2011 06:18 #43 by JMC

TPP wrote:

jmc wrote: I just watched him on Fox News Sunday, sorry but he is another wing nut. He said Israel would support the "right of return" for Palestinians. He had no clue that would mean the end of Israel as a Jewish State..His tax proposals were naive at best. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Saw the same interview, Not what he said... But nothing unusal to spin & twist.

I liked watching oblama spinning and twisting, to say "that's not what I MEANT." :Snooze :lol:

I've seen snakes that are eating, not twisting as much.

If you have seen a snake eat, I suggest it, pretty cool...
Each time the "food" tries to breath, you can see the snake tighten, and tighten until no more movement, then it lets go, and eats it head first, have seen them try butt first and that doesn't work so well... Sure there's a simple on You-tube. I will not go into details on what the "food" looks like...

What did I get wrong TPP? He did not know what it meant, go get the you tube clip

23 May 2011 06:47 #44 by TPP
Agreed, he stumbled but then came back...
I like the FACT that he wouldn't tell what he's plans are for the MID-EAST, because he didn't HAVE the information that the President had, nor the advisors, SO HE COULDN'T POSSIBLLY know how he would handle it.
HONESTY, MAN, LOVE IT! Ask him again, bet he'll run circles around Wallace. IMO, he ran semi-circles around him anyway, HE'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL POLITICAIN, HE'S a BUSINESS MAN!

Not yelling, archer.

23 May 2011 10:11 #45 by archer

TPP wrote: Agreed, he stumbled but then came back...
I like the FACT that he wouldn't tell what he's plans are for the MID-EAST, because he didn't HAVE the information that the President had, nor the advisors, SO HE COULDN'T POSSIBLLY know how he would handle it.
HONESTY, MAN, LOVE IT! Ask him again, bet he'll run circles around Wallace. IMO, he ran semi-circles around him anyway, HE'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL POLITICAIN, HE'S a BUSINESS MAN!

Not yelling, archer.

Get real....if a liberal candidate had sounded like that you wouldn't be calling it honesty.....

I do find it amusing that you will praise him for not making judgements about the mid east because he doesn't know as much as the president knows, but then say nothing about the ever so knowledgeable right wing posters here who claim to know more than the president knows.

23 May 2011 11:21 #46 by TPP
Nope, said the same about, slick willie, until he PROVED, he was there just to party, & his EGO "Swelled" to the size of the Oral Office, Very much like...

EDITED:BTW, that's way I like Juan Williams, I can listen to his input, don't always agreed, don't always disagree, but he stands by what he says, and if he doesn't know he'll say he doesn't, and that what he's going to say is speculation.

04 Aug 2011 09:22 - 04 Aug 2011 14:46 #47 by TPP
Took me some time to find this, but still holds true:
Part of the reason Herman is my Man!

January 26, 2011
Top Ten Reasons to Support Herman Cain for President
By C. Edmund Wright

To codify, here are the top reasons to support Cain based on my observation of the man over a period of years:

10. The "race card":
9. Been there, done that:
8. Not forgettable:
7. Will break every rule set for him by "strategists":
6. Will really get under the skin of the Washingtonian class:
5. Will not get in way of the 2010 Congress' momentum:
4. Never held office before:
3. Ann Coulter's second-favorite pick:
2. Will not be cowed by the new speech police:
And the number one reason to support a Cain candidacy?:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/top_ten_reasons_to_support_her.html

(Some editing was done, so as not to break any copyright, stuff)

Except to see this again...

04 Aug 2011 10:44 #48 by LadyJazzer
Oh, I HOPE SO!!! With Perry or Bachmann as VP?!?!?

That would be TOO delicious!!! :lol:

They could be the new BSC Party!! (Bat-Sh*t-Crazy)

04 Aug 2011 11:37 #49 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Oh, I HOPE SO!!! With Perry or Bachmann as VP?!?!?

That would be TOO delicious!!! :lol:

They could be the new BSC Party!! (Bat-Sh*t-Crazy)

Whoever is the Republican candidate will destroy Obama so you better watch who you wish for.

04 Aug 2011 12:05 - 04 Aug 2011 14:22 #50 by TPP
What did Mitt say <paraphrase> "Anybody on this stage, will make a better President, than oblama."
Not Perry.
What's the old BSC Party, lazyj*zzer? (oblama & biden?, even the leftist are regreting that they don't have somebody wioth more b*lls than oblama, like hillary!)
When are you going to stop name calling, and just admit the leftist made a mistake, with the nations first pop-star Prez.?

And of course, you can't handle the truth, you & the leftist are scared to death... of canidates that want to RESTORE FREEDOM!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds