Herman Cain has announced his candidacy for the nomination

04 Aug 2011 12:11 #51 by archer

TPP wrote: What did Mitt say "Anybody on this stage, will make a better President, than oblama."

Mitt really said "Oblama"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2011 13:43 #52 by LadyJazzer
Restore "freedom"? Let me know when you figure out what freedom it is that was lost...

"Taking Back The Country From Those Who Think It Needs Taking Back."

04 Aug 2011 14:14 #53 by The Viking

archer wrote:

TPP wrote: What did Mitt say "Anybody on this stage, will make a better President, than oblama."

Another perfect example of your ignorant posts that contribute nothing like I just stated on the other thread.

04 Aug 2011 14:15 #54 by The Viking

LadyJazzer wrote: Restore "freedom"? Let me know when you figure out what freedom it is that was lost...

"Taking Back The Country From Those Who Think It Needs Taking Back."

608 new government regulations of Red Tape just in July by Obama? Bye Bye jobs. They will keep going over seas.

04 Aug 2011 14:21 - 04 Aug 2011 14:23 #55 by TPP

archer wrote:

TPP wrote: What did Mitt say <paraphase> "Anybody on this stage, will make a better President, than oblama."

IMO, He was thinking it.

Better, archer? or do you have another mis-direct?

04 Aug 2011 14:22 #56 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

Another perfect example of your ignorant posts that contribute nothing like I just stated on the other thread.

I'm not surprised that YOU would think it's OK to misquote someone, you do it all the time.

04 Aug 2011 14:26 #57 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

I'm not surprised that YOU would think it's OK to misquote someone, you do it all the time.

A typo of one letter is a misquote? Serious question. Are you on meds?

04 Aug 2011 14:46 #58 by archer

The Viking wrote: A typo of one letter is a misquote? Serious question. Are you on meds?

Serious answer....yes I am, I need something to lower my blood pressure every time I read one of your posts

......I know, and you know, that TPP meant to type "Oblama"....but you would lie about it just to make your point. That is another of your tactics.

04 Aug 2011 15:21 #59 by Kate

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: A typo of one letter is a misquote? Serious question. Are you on meds?

Serious answer....yes I am, I need something to lower my blood pressure every time I read one of your posts

......I know, and you know, that TPP meant to type "Oblama"....but you would lie about it just to make your point. That is another of your tactics.

That post needs some of these: :bash :bash :bash :bash

04 Aug 2011 15:26 #60 by archer

Kate wrote:

archer wrote:

That post needs some of these: :bash :bash :bash :bash

nah....I am not willing to break a perfectly good hammer on Vikings head.

(oh Viking.....that was a joke.....just in case you didn't get it.)

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds