Another Loser.

04 Jun 2011 20:18 #1 by SAM1
Another Loser. was created by SAM1
Doug Lamborn,
Congratulation to the non thinking people that voted him in office! I am not sure if he is a real right wing nut or is he a soggy tea bag? Although he is not quite as mentaly loose as Paul Ryan of Wi.

First, He wanted to cut funding to the Natonal Public Broadcasting. I bet he would fund Fox Broadcasting though!

Second, On a trip to Europe .At Taxpayers expense or the Natural Gas People. I am not sure which. He told the gathering, that Hydraulic Fracking was completely safe and not to listen to the Environmentalist. I wonder if he or any of his associates ever looked into the Fracking complaints in New York, Penna, here in Weld County CO. or the land grabing in West Virgina.
I suppose the Natural Gas people told him it was complety safe????? I guess you always look to see which side of the bread has butter on it and that side is kept up!!!

Third, Lamborn is now attacking the National Renewable Energy Labs in Golden on their funding. I guess he also did the same type of investgating on the Labs, just like the Fracking?

I have yet to hear him or any one in Washington suggest taking a cut in pay or take the same benifts that most of the people in this country have to live with?

BY AMERICANS FOR ALL AMERICANS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2011 20:56 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Another Loser.
Why is it always assumed that only the goverment can develop new technologies? Seems to me most of the inovation in this nation comes from private sources and places like the NREL or the whole Department of Energy are just patronage jobs and ways to spend taxpayer's money.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jun 2011 08:05 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Another Loser.
After the first sentence I had to stop and chalk you up as another angry lefty wingnut. Probably best to start out with some substance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Jun 2011 09:27 #4 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Another Loser.

I am not sure

seems to be the recurring theme...

05 Jun 2011 10:11 #5 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic Another Loser.

CriticalBill wrote: After the first sentence I had to stop and chalk you up as another angry lefty wingnut. Probably best to start out with some substance.

And of course Sam1 has no sources, just lefty blather. Sounds just like another poster who is supposedly off in Florida playing golf. :wink:

05 Jun 2011 10:22 #6 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Another Loser.
Thats what I was thinking Grady, probably someone who thinks they can add a new make believe lefty soldier to the cause and nobody will question it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

05 Jun 2011 18:17 #7 by SAM1
Replied by SAM1 on topic Another Loser.
Oh I must have hit a nerve, although I did not think The Holly Than Thou Right Wing Nuts had a touchy spot, even when it comes from a middle of the roader. You could not even handle my information or comments about Lamborn. Take your blinders off and look around at how your team is screwing the people of this country and it started with GW Bush, his Iraq unneeded war and the thieves on wall street that bled this countrys finances! Of course you would not admit that. You would just point your fingers at some one else.

Get your head from were the sun does not shine and look around and watch this country go down the hill because od the loosers, and I do not mean Denver.

No, I do not go to Fla any more. Too many narrow minded A## Holes, I also do not play golf. I could no afford it, I had to work for a living to make money for the greedy rich.

05 Jun 2011 18:19 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Another Loser.
Another loser poster.

05 Jun 2011 18:30 #9 by Kate
Replied by Kate on topic Another Loser.

SS109 wrote: Why is it always assumed that only the goverment can develop new technologies? Seems to me most of the inovation in this nation comes from private sources and places like the NREL or the whole Department of Energy are just patronage jobs and ways to spend taxpayer's money.

We've received a lot of technology from government funded research. Remember NASA?

Grady wrote:

CriticalBill wrote: After the first sentence I had to stop and chalk you up as another angry lefty wingnut. Probably best to start out with some substance.

And of course Sam1 has no sources, just lefty blather. Sounds just like another poster who is supposedly off in Florida playing golf. :wink:

Lamborn is trying to de-fund NREL. It was in Saturday's Denver Post.

Rep. Lamborn backs bid to unplug National Renewable Energy Lab in Golden

Read more: Rep. Lamborn backs bid to unplug National Renewable Energy Lab in Golden - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_182 ... z1OS2TjXzs
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Colorado congressman Doug Lamborn is one of nine House members asking that funds be yanked from programs that finance the National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden.

The request by the Republican from Colorado Springs and others was sent Thursday to the House Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development.

The lawmakers ask that funding in the 2012 budget be eliminated for the Department of Energy's Office of Science and Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy programs because they "have failed to live up to their supposed potential."

Read more: Rep. Lamborn backs bid to unplug National Renewable Energy Lab in Golden - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_182 ... z1OS2ZB7oz

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_18203985

05 Jun 2011 18:32 #10 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Another Loser.
A great thing about 285Bound - all points of view are welcome. And of course, all points of view are disagreed with, too! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds