[Poll] Do you use medical marijuana?

26 Jun 2010 09:57 #11 by CC
I do agree with SouthPark....Medicinal Fried Chicken is a good idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 10:00 #12 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic [Poll] Do you use medical marijuana?
You should watch it. It would take way too long to explain it. I think you can online.

All I am saying is whether you are for or against it, the whole MM thing is a dog and pony show. It is a way to do it, without making it legal. We all know that. That really is beside the point. There is nothing scientific about any of it. No stats at all. That is why this is an interesting poll but it would be different everywhere I suspect.

26 Jun 2010 10:03 #13 by cydl
Legalize it and tax it like alcohol. Be done with it.

26 Jun 2010 10:13 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic [Poll] Do you use medical marijuana?

cydl wrote: Legalize it and tax it like alcohol. Be done with it.

They will.

26 Jun 2010 10:16 #15 by Residenttroll returns
Big Tobacco is waiting for the legalization. Enjoy the profits Medicine Man now....big tobacco is going to kill the mom/pop pot trafficking shops.

26 Jun 2010 10:36 #16 by Medicine Man
I don't consider myself a pot trafficker. Thanks for the insult. As for big tobacco... would be good for them. Just because there is a BUDWEISER out there does not mean BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY will have no chance at success. If you offer a quality product there will be a demand for it. Look at it as if it were the wine industry, although marijuana has more strains than varieties of wine available, making it even more open for competition. There are plenty of small, yet successful wineries around the country. One right here at the bottom of Kings Valley.

26 Jun 2010 10:58 #17 by Residenttroll returns

Medicine Man wrote: I don't consider myself a pot trafficker. Thanks for the insult. As for big tobacco... would be good for them. Just because there is a BUDWEISER out there does not mean BRECKENRIDGE BREWERY will have no chance at success. If you offer a quality product there will be a demand for it. Look at it as if it were the wine industry, although marijuana has more strains than varieties of wine available, making it even more open for competition. There are plenty of small, yet successful wineries around the country. One right here at the bottom of Kings Valley.

traffic - trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=traffic

I don't see too many small time tobacco companies - when this goes mass the state and federal government is going to regulate you out and only the big tobacco companies will have the funds to pay for the regulatory environ. Don't think for a minute Safeway, Kroger (i.e. KS), Eckerds and CVS don't want a piece of the action too.

26 Jun 2010 11:02 #18 by Residenttroll returns
I wonder how many of the 7 who voted yes are terminally ill?

26 Jun 2010 11:22 #19 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote: I wonder how many of the 7 who voted yes are terminally ill?

Is that a requirement for a prescription?

26 Jun 2010 11:27 #20 by Wayne Harrison
I'm guessing some people who use marijuana recreationaly checked yes, even though the poll was specifically for MEDICAL (prescription) marijuana.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds