Shhhhh! There's A Communist Living In The W.H.

19 Sep 2011 18:53 #71 by Wayne Harrison

Nmysys wrote: Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides.

So the right is lying about her, too? I never thought you'd admit it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 19:00 #72 by Nmysys
Then you just don't have the memory I have given you credit for Wayn-O. How many times do I have to repeat my self? I started the idea of a local Tea Party group. Right Wayn-O? What did I say? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE RHETORIC OF BOTH SIDES!!!!

Can you remember that Wayn-O? Hopefully longer than the last period of time since I had to respond to your ( using another poster's infamous word) Snarky comments.

19 Sep 2011 19:05 #73 by Wayne Harrison
You're missing the "e" in my nick. It's Wayne-O. I changed it just for you cause I care so much about what you say.

19 Sep 2011 19:05 #74 by archer
Once again...would anyone like to step up and show evidence that Obama is a communist?

Or can we put that idea to rest? Obama is not a communist...and nothing has been presented that proves he is. Oh...bashing 285bound liberals is not proof Obama is a communist.

19 Sep 2011 19:12 #75 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: Take a turn at what Archer, convincing the likes of you? That has proven to be impossible. There is no upside to complying with you or Kate's quest for providing EVIDENCE. It is all around you, but you refuse to open your eyes and look at it.

Here's the most telling for giggles sake. Remember Saul Allinsky? Follow that line of thought and see where it takes you. Enough evidence for you? No, of course not. That is why it is a hopeless cause.

If the evidence is all around us, surely it would be easy for your to list a few.

For the example of Saul Alinsky, perhaps you could expound on your train of thought? This is what I found on him in wikipedia:

Biographer Sanford Horwitt has claimed that U.S. President Barack Obama was influenced by Alinsky and followed in his footsteps as a Chicago-based community organizer. Horwitt furthermore has asserted that Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign was influenced by Alinsky's teachings.

Hardly damning evidence that the President is a communist. It's an assertion from a writer with no evidence to back up his claim. Once again, it's guilt by association?

Let me make it easy for you - what has President Obama done since he's been in office that proves he is a communist? If he is what you say he is, then there should be a trail of activities, executive orders, bills introduced, etc., that you can list that says "AHA! See! He is a communist!"

20 Sep 2011 05:11 #76 by HEARTLESS
Kate, this is a forum, not a court of law. Opinion is everything and he is a communist. Being a starry eyed supporter clouds your view.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

20 Sep 2011 08:05 #77 by Nmysys
Kate:

\Maybe you just need to read past the first line of what you find, like this:

Saul Alinsky - Discover the Networks

5 May 2008 ... Born to Russian-Jewish parents in Chicago in 1909, Saul Alinsky was a Communist/Marxist fellow-traveler who helped establish the tactics of ...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=2314

20 Sep 2011 08:47 #78 by Wayne Harrison

HEARTLESS wrote: Kate, this is a forum, not a court of law. Opinion is everything and he is a communist. Being a starry eyed supporter clouds your view.

Translation: He's a communist because we say so. We don't need facts. Just our opinion. Don't question us.

20 Sep 2011 08:49 #79 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: Kate:

\Maybe you just need to read past the first line of what you find, like this:

Saul Alinsky - Discover the Networks

5 May 2008 ... Born to Russian-Jewish parents in Chicago in 1909, Saul Alinsky was a Communist/Marxist fellow-traveler who helped establish the tactics of ...
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=2314

Again, guilt by association as written on a right wing blog? Please stop with the "somebody said he once studied with a communist" or "somebody said his biggest supporter is a communist." Those mean nothing.

What actions has President Obama taken, what laws has he proposed, what executive orders has he signed, that would lead you to conclude he is a communist?

20 Sep 2011 08:53 #80 by Kate

HEARTLESS wrote: Kate, this is a forum, not a court of law. Opinion is everything and he is a communist. Being a starry eyed supporter clouds your view.

If you make an accusation or a statement, you should be able to back it up. So far, all you have is opinion. You have no facts, no actions, no evidence to back up your conclusion that President Obama is a communist. He is a commie just because you say he is? How will that sway me to believe you? How did you logically arrive at your conclusion?

Apparently, being infected with Obama Derangement Syndrome has affected the reasoning faculties of your brain.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds