Shhhhh! There's A Communist Living In The W.H.

16 Sep 2011 14:24 #1 by Nmysys
[youtube:y7fz0ryl]
[/youtube:y7fz0ryl]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2011 14:50 #2 by HEARTLESS
Thanks Nmysys. Funny and truer than the Left can ever admit.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Sep 2011 15:02 #3 by HEARTLESS
I might have to bump this daily.

16 Sep 2011 17:28 #4 by Nmysys
It looks like you or I will have to since no one on the left dares to touch it.

16 Sep 2011 17:33 #5 by AspenValley
Claiming Obama is a Communist is too silly to bother with responding to. Why not claim he's a Martian or a Klingon?

16 Sep 2011 17:35 #6 by HEARTLESS
If he was a Klingon I'd wipe him from Uranus.

16 Sep 2011 17:39 #7 by Nmysys
:like:

:rofl

Because he is a Communist, you know it, I know it, the whole world is seeing him for what he really is. The American Communist Party is taking over. In the middle of the last century there wa a major scare over the Communists, but now it seems to be vogue to be one.

16 Sep 2011 17:48 #8 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote: :like:

:rofl

Because he is a Communist, you know it, I know it, the whole world is seeing him for what he really is. The American Communist Party is taking over. In the middle of the last century there wa a major scare over the Communists, but now it seems to be vogue to be one.

Vogue to be one? Maybe you're the Martian, or at least you must hang with some very strange people.

I haven't heard anyone express any interest in being a Communist, whether as a fashion statement or not, since 1975 in my freshman year in college, where there are ALWAYS one or two wanna be Communists. They usually get over their obsession with revolutionary poetry and turn out to be interested in jobs on Wall Street by graduation.

16 Sep 2011 20:22 - 16 Sep 2011 20:34 #9 by otisptoadwater

HEARTLESS wrote: Thanks Nmysys. Funny and truer than the Left can ever admit.

It sure goes a long way toward explaining the policies of the current administration; capitalism must be defeated! The problem is that this truth isn't funny in a "ha ha" kind of way, it just serves to illustrate how a charismatic speaker can use class warfare and race to manipulate an election. Let's hope that voters are smarter in 2012, we already know they will be smarting from the condition this country is in and the ruined economy.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

16 Sep 2011 20:24 #10 by Residenttroll returns
This deserves a bump! LOL

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds