Shhhhh! There's A Communist Living In The W.H.

26 Sep 2011 12:32 #151 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote:

chickaree wrote: No one is saying we are the singular cause, so that is a fallacious argument and cows are part of the carbon cycle thus do not add sequestered CO2 to the atmosphere. Republicans just make themselves look like ognorant hicks with these kinds of arguments. Saying it is settled science in either direction is hubris. We don't know yet, but the scientific evidence is piling up on the side of proving that human activity can affect our climate.

I've been called ignorant, but ognorant is a new one.

contraction of ornery and ignorant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Sep 2011 12:33 #152 by chickaree

archer wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

chickaree wrote: No one is saying we are the singular cause, so that is a fallacious argument and cows are part of the carbon cycle thus do not add sequestered CO2 to the atmosphere. Republicans just make themselves look like ognorant hicks with these kinds of arguments. Saying it is settled science in either direction is hubris. We don't know yet, but the scientific evidence is piling up on the side of proving that human activity can affect our climate.

rofllol

26 Sep 2011 12:39 #153 by Pony Soldier
Although, if you want to slaughter a few cows in the name of global warming, I've got a freezer that could be stocked up...

26 Sep 2011 12:42 #154 by HEARTLESS
Who besides me has actually watched these three videos? Sorry for their length, but learnin' ain't instantaneous. If one googles true scientists that oppose AGW it isn't a list of a few as some would want us to believe, and the number is growing.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

26 Sep 2011 13:01 #155 by HEARTLESS

chickaree wrote:

archer wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote:

rofllol

I'm thinking ignorant may have been an improvement. :lol:

30 Sep 2011 22:34 #156 by otisptoadwater
No one bumped this thread in a few days, did something change?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Sep 2011 23:02 #157 by Residenttroll returns

otisptoadwater wrote: No one bumped this thread in a few days, did something change?

Nope, folks just agree with the headline and move on to the next thread.

30 Sep 2011 23:17 #158 by otisptoadwater
So I guess it would be in bad taste for me to revive this thread... Let the leftists and the dumbocrats enjoy!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Sep 2011 23:21 #159 by Residenttroll returns

otisptoadwater wrote: So I guess it would be in bad taste for me to revive this thread... Let the leftists and the dumbocrats enjoy!

Otisptaodwater, I think it's in great taste to revive the thread....I can't wait to see how the leftist and democraps spin OBama's communist tendencies.

01 Oct 2011 07:00 #160 by HEARTLESS
:woo hoo: Thanks, I've been busy with work.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds