Shhhhh! There's A Communist Living In The W.H.

22 Sep 2011 16:33 #101 by LadyJazzer
Still waiting for that evidence.... [crickets chirping]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2011 16:37 #102 by Nmysys
The crickets are in your head and only you can hear them.

I asked a question that none of you will answer, so why should we do the exercise in futility?

22 Sep 2011 16:38 #103 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: The crickets are in your head and only you can hear them.

I asked a question that none of you will answer, so why should we do the exercise in futility?

I answered.

22 Sep 2011 16:46 #104 by Nmysys
With a typical Liberal answer, not a yes or no.

22 Sep 2011 16:49 #105 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: With a typical Liberal answer, not a yes or no.

I thought my response was fairly clear that if you can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that President Obama is a communist, I will not support him with my vote. Is that enough of a "yes" or do you want to weasel out of your offer?

22 Sep 2011 16:59 #106 by Kate
If you're going to bring some facts, Nmysys, we should at least agree on what is communism. Here's one definition, which is from wikipedia:

Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.

Can we agree on this common definition or do have a different idea of communist principles?

22 Sep 2011 17:02 #107 by Nmysys
Your answer Kate was this: Let's see what you've got.

Now you are telling us that you thought your answer was clear. That means that whatever I post, your reply will be that you were misunderstood. That is the excuse by too many people, in fact I think Clinton will say tomorrow that he was mis-interpreted about his statements about Obama's plan today. Sorry, that isn't good enough now.

22 Sep 2011 17:06 #108 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: Your answer Kate was this: Let's see what you've got.

Now you are telling us that you thought your answer was clear. That means that whatever I post, your reply will be that you were misunderstood. That is the excuse by too many people, in fact I think Clinton will say tomorrow that he was mis-interpreted about his statements about Obama's plan today. Sorry, that isn't good enough now.

Here's what I said:

Kate wrote:

Nmysys wrote: It was a "yes" or "no" question.

Bring it on, Nmysys. If you can prove, as you say, beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a communist, then I won't vote for him. Fair enough?

22 Sep 2011 17:08 #109 by pineinthegrass
Just taking notes. So far it seems Obama is a Communist Muslim from Kenya. Anything else we need to know?

22 Sep 2011 17:09 #110 by HEARTLESS
He is running the economy into an abyss.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds