Shhhhh! There's A Communist Living In The W.H.

19 Sep 2011 14:48 #61 by archer

HEARTLESS wrote:

:biggrin:

Wow.....that's what happens to you when someone asks you for evidence to back up your claims? no wonder you don't answer questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 14:50 #62 by HEARTLESS
I'm working on reversing that though.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 16:30 #63 by Nmysys
we could post evidence all day Kate, but you and others who think the way you do, wouldn't accept it, or would post left leaning arguments to show it isn't so. Just do some googling yourself and check on the Communist Party in the USA and let us all know the difference between them and the ideology of this administration.

19 Sep 2011 16:47 - 19 Sep 2011 16:55 #64 by archer
No one is asking to have evidence posted all day...just provide an answer to what Obama has done that makes him a communist.

We have had this discussion before...we could spend a lot of time online and find skinheads that agree with the tea party...young nazis that espouse some of the same ideas that the conservatives do....but that doesnt make Perry or Bachman a nazi or a skin head...does it?

19 Sep 2011 16:50 #65 by Kate

Nmysys wrote: we could post evidence all day Kate, but you and others who think the way you do, wouldn't accept it, or would post left leaning arguments to show it isn't so. Just do some googling yourself and check on the Communist Party in the USA and let us all know the difference between them and the ideology of this administration.

Oh, but you haven't posted any evidence "all day" other than innuendo and opinion. I have googled it and there's nothing there, other than blog rantings. No facts, no evidence. If you could post some evidence that President Obama is a communist, I would be happy to look at it.

19 Sep 2011 16:58 #66 by HEARTLESS
You doubt my conversations above with him?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 17:30 #67 by Nmysys

We have had this discussion before...we could spend a lot of time online and find skinheads that agree with the tea party...young nazis that espouse some of the same ideas that the conservatives do....but that doesnt make Perry or Bachman a nazi or a skin head...does it?

And posting something like that doesn't really prove that you have any brains, but you post your ridiculous point of view each and every day, without providing any evidence. This is the courthouse forum, not a courtroom.

19 Sep 2011 18:31 #68 by archer
Well now...we have two conservatives who can't come up with something Obama has done that makes him a communist. Any other conservatives want to take a turn at it?

19 Sep 2011 18:44 #69 by Nmysys
Take a turn at what Archer, convincing the likes of you? That has proven to be impossible. There is no upside to complying with you or Kate's quest for providing EVIDENCE. It is all around you, but you refuse to open your eyes and look at it.

Here's the most telling for giggles sake. Remember Saul Allinsky? Follow that line of thought and see where it takes you. Enough evidence for you? No, of course not. That is why it is a hopeless cause.

19 Sep 2011 18:48 #70 by Nmysys
There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those she has given everything to. Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides. It breaks my heart. There seems to be nothing I can do alone; but maybe, together, we can lift her up. She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die.
Her name is America...and I love her.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds