Breitbart: We have the guns...

19 Sep 2011 12:26 #21 by AspenValley

HEARTLESS wrote: I wonder if Warren Buffet will be Obama's running mate for 2012?

I'll be kind of surprised if he lives that long. His fellow billionaires must absolutely hate that he told the truth about "class warfare". I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 12:28 #22 by HEARTLESS
What better protection than the SS, that is Secret Service not Obama's secret police yet.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 12:31 - 19 Sep 2011 18:49 #23 by Wayne Harrison
Attention conservatives: This week's buzz word is "Class Warfare." Please use it at every opportunity.

Please discontinue using "Ponzi Scheme."

19 Sep 2011 12:37 #24 by HEARTLESS
Wayne do a search of class warfare in ascending order on this website, looks like Scruffy and Nmysys were using it in Sept. a long time ago. So NO we don't see your point as usual.

19 Sep 2011 12:40 #25 by HEARTLESS
If math isn't your strong suit, it was 2010 Wayne, two years ago.

19 Sep 2011 12:46 #26 by AspenValley

HEARTLESS wrote: What better protection than the SS, that is Secret Service not Obama's secret police yet.

You guys are always complaining we need someone who knows how to make money in the private sector in the White House. And I think it's kind of funny that Warren Buffet was a bit of a Horatio Alger figure to a lot of you until he told the truth about class warfare. Although I can't figure out why that upset you guys so much. How many of you here in the forum are in the billionaire class, again?

19 Sep 2011 12:49 #27 by HEARTLESS
Please show where I ever spoke/wrote well of Buffet. Now Jimmy is another story.

19 Sep 2011 12:54 #28 by AspenValley

HEARTLESS wrote: Please show where I ever spoke/wrote well of Buffet. Now Jimmy is another story.

I didn't say YOU did. But since he is widely regarded as one of, if not THE most successful investors in the world, he is not without fans in the capitalist class. At least he wasn't before his recent remarks.

But that really is besides the point. Again, how many of you are in the billionaire class? Because that's the class at war with just about everybody else. Do you think this is a 'war' between someone earning $60k a year and somebody earning $150k? Or between someone earning $25k and someone earning $250k? Not hardly. It's not even "war" between someone relying on food stamps and "real Americans", except in the fervid imaginations of the Right Wing Propaganda machine. Like it or not, you, me, just about anyone short of guys with three or more digits measuring their millions, are in little better than the same boat up against these guys than the dumb chump living in a single wide on a phony SSDI claim.

19 Sep 2011 12:59 - 19 Sep 2011 13:08 #29 by HEARTLESS
AV, I hope your preparedness is really good, because in a few years when there aren't many wealthy to work for, the hungry hoardes may be at our doorsteps.

19 Sep 2011 13:02 #30 by Nmysys
So, back to the Actual topic at hand, are you shocked Wayn-o that the people who you have actually derided and posted constantly about, namely on the right, are angry over all the bullsh** that your hero Obama and his Czars, and cabinet and cronies have caused to place on this economy and this country? Because if you are, you need to take your head out of the sand. So Breitbart said the words out loud. Big deal. I have asked the same question back around a year ago. Why is the left pushing for a civil war, when we on the right are the ones who primarily have the guns? Check it out. I faintly remember even you responding that you had a gun, maybe to attempt to make yourself look more moderate, maybe back when you were pretending to be or like some Republicans, like Palin or Reagan who you were quoting in your signature line. Remember? I do.

So when we get the answer to the question as to whether or not you are really shocked or just playing to the hysteria on the left, we can address the topic further.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds