Breitbart: We have the guns...

20 Sep 2011 10:41 #71 by PrintSmith
I would much rather have discontent voiced, wouldn't you? Isn't it the proper thing to do before actually picking up the guns? Isn't it important to express in words that consent to govern is being lost before that consent has been totally lost?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2011 11:26 #72 by Wayne Harrison

Martin Ent Inc wrote: The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Even if it's a lawfully elected government?

20 Sep 2011 11:28 #73 by Martin Ent Inc
You are as funny as archer.

20 Sep 2011 11:39 #74 by AspenValley

PrintSmith wrote: The 2nd Amendment was put into place so that those who were no longer being governed with their consent would have recourse to address that lack of consent ....

1. 2nd Amendment, good.
2. Last recourse against tyranny, good.
3. Trying to apply it to a looney-tunes raving firebrand who looks like he's coming down off a biploar manic high because he doesn't like who the people lawfully elected? Well, that's a line that when you cross it, you enter the looney-tunes world yourself.

20 Sep 2011 12:47 #75 by Nmysys

In other words, only tax the poor and unemployed?

Do the poor and unemployed really pay taxes? Oh, we all do in the form of sales taxes and gasoline taxes, but they damn sure don't pay income taxes. What is fair to one is not apparently fair to the other. What is FAIR? And to whom?

20 Sep 2011 12:55 #76 by Wayne Harrison
So you don't have to scroll up to catch up...

Wayne-O wrote:

CriticalBill wrote:

Wayne-O wrote: In other words, only tax the poor and unemployed?

Did I say that? NO.

CriticalBill wrote: Don't tread on the productive, don't tread on the job creators, don't tread on the risk takers.....

What did you mean by "don't tread on"?? I took it as "don't tax."

After eliminating the productive, job creators and risk takers, who is left to tax?

20 Sep 2011 13:21 #77 by Nmysys
It appeared to me as if, as usual, you changed what you meant, Wayn-O.

Are you really trying to be helpful, or just to remain an as*****? If is the former, I will have to remember to say, thank you, if, as I suspect, it is the latter, well

20 Sep 2011 14:42 #78 by Wayne Harrison
To you, everything is a conspiracy, which helps you deflect and avoid actually discussing the original post.

20 Sep 2011 14:56 #79 by Nmysys
Everything I have learned about deflection and avoidance of a topic, I have learned from Flaming Liberals like you.

I really don't think you can handle what I think about the topic Wayn-O

20 Sep 2011 15:49 #80 by PrintSmith

Wayne-O wrote: So you don't have to scroll up to catch up...

Wayne-O wrote:

CriticalBill wrote:

Wayne-O wrote: In other words, only tax the poor and unemployed?

Did I say that? NO.

CriticalBill wrote: Don't tread on the productive, don't tread on the job creators, don't tread on the risk takers.....

What did you mean by "don't tread on"?? I took it as "don't tax."

After eliminating the productive, job creators and risk takers, who is left to tax?

Why would you presume that it meant don't tax at all Wayne? Or were you simply trying to follow the tired and worn out Alinsky playbook and blow out of any sense of proportion what was said in an attempt to turn it into something that wasn't said and then attempt to force the other side into defending something that they never said. You folks are going to need a new playbook before November of 2012, seriously. Even Alinsky was smart enough to understand that a tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds