Breitbart: We have the guns...

19 Sep 2011 13:03 #31 by Pony Soldier

HEARTLESS wrote: If math isn't your strong suit, it was 2010 Wayne, two years ago.

:biggrin: Just had to quote this...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 13:05 #32 by HEARTLESS
Opps! Last year is one. :faint: Got 2012 on the brain.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 13:09 #33 by AspenValley

HEARTLESS wrote: AV, I hope your preparedness is really good, because in a few years when there aren't many wealthy to work for, the hungry hoards may be at our doorsteps.

You know, it's funny, but most Republicans long for the "good old days", say the 1950s, and do you know what? No one was kissing the butts of billionaires thinking that was going to keep them in a job. The amount of wealth that has been transferred upwards since then is UNIMAGINABLE. Why don't you guys get it? America workers have never been more productive, they have gotten more and more productive every decade since WWII, but in the past three decades, virtually ALL of the financial benefit of that productivity has gone to the upper 1/10 of 1%.

THAT is what is going to cause the hungry hordes to be at your door, when the billionaires have finally succeeded (with your help) in safely offshoring not only all the jobs but all their money and the good old U.S of A is left to become Zimbabwe.

And if you aren't in the billionaire class, don't kid yourself that all your butt kissing is going to convince them to let YOU on their luxury yacht sailing off into the sunset.

Why don't you do a little research and find out what the top marginal tax rate was back in those "good old days" when people actually had good jobs and you didn't need two breadwinners just to keep a roof over your head.

19 Sep 2011 13:14 #34 by AspenValley

Nmysys wrote: Why is the left pushing for a civil war, when we on the right are the ones who primarily have the guns?

Please provide your evidence for the claim that the "left is pushing for a civil war".

PS: Having the nerve to elect a black Democrat is not evidence, no matter how much it pisses you off. Neither is your unfounded belief that said President is a "communist". Evidence. Show me evidence that the left, as a group, is pushing for a civil war. Not that their very existence makes you want to have one.

19 Sep 2011 13:14 #35 by HEARTLESS
I got dibs on the Mountain Bird Ranch when they all leave then. [url=http://www.joshuaco.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.joshuaco.com[/url] › Property Collection
Ps, just for the record, that is as likely as the zombie apocalypse.

19 Sep 2011 13:16 #36 by Pony Soldier

AspenValley wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Why is the left pushing for a civil war, when we on the right are the ones who primarily have the guns?

Please provide your evidence for the claim that the "left is pushing for a civil war".

PS: Having the nerve to elect a black Democrat is not evidence, no matter how much it pisses you off. Neither is your unfounded belief that said President is a "communist". Evidence. Show me evidence that the left, as a group, is pushing for a civil war. Not that their very existence makes you want to have one.

Whooop there it is ... Its all because he's black.

19 Sep 2011 13:24 #37 by HEARTLESS

19 Sep 2011 13:27 #38 by AspenValley

towermonkey wrote:

AspenValley wrote:

Whooop there it is ... Its all because he's black.

No, not just that "he" is black. All this talk of "class war" when what some of you really mean is race war. Go ahead, deny it, but we won't believe you for a minute. You mean race war.

19 Sep 2011 13:34 #39 by Nmysys

The amount of wealth that has been transferred upwards since then is UNIMAGINABLE.

It is difficult to have a discussion with someone who thinks wealth was transferred. It was earned, as the result of providing the jobs for these extremely productive workers you refer to. BTW, I dispute that logic, as well. The Unions have IMO caused that productivity to go down, which has had the effect of Corporations, Industries, Jobs, etc. to leave the country. Over regulating, taxation, things like that have caused the problems, but you want what DOESN'T belong to you. No matter how much you covet it, and elect Left leaning ideologues, it is not getting you to get your fair share of anything. It won't go to you, but to the government to SPEND the way they want to.

BTW, since you added it, RACE is not the factor. It would be a war between those who want what others have and are not willing to earn it, and those who think you and the whole Fu***** government needs to stay out of our lives. You can tout Race all you like, but it absolutely doesn't mean a damn thing to us since we know Race has no part in it. I, personally would vote for Herman Cain, whether you can understand that is not my problem. Where the hell does race come in to play.

19 Sep 2011 13:40 #40 by Blazer Bob

AspenValley wrote: [No, not just that "he" is black. All this talk of "class war" when what some of you really mean is race war. Go ahead, deny it, but we won't believe you for a minute. You mean race war.

That's a winning strategy. Run with it.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds