Breitbart: We have the guns...

19 Sep 2011 11:46 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Breitbart: We have the guns...

Wayne-O wrote: It's not as funny when you copy someone's post, Bill.

Didn't mean it to be funny just as yours was not funny. I said it because it's more factual.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Sep 2011 11:54 #12 by AspenValley
Does anyone have anything to say about the actual news piece?

19 Sep 2011 11:54 #13 by HEARTLESS
Angry white guy using words, HIDE!

The silent majority will be silent no more.

19 Sep 2011 12:03 #14 by FredHayek
Breitbart is a bomb thrower, a lot like Ann Coulter, and one of the ways to fire up your audience is to preach armed revolution. I sincerely doubt Breitbart is preparing to mount the ramparts. Besides he lives in SoCal where he is outnumbered by the Left, and Gov. Jerry Brown commands the National Guard.

Didn't Hoffa Jr. just threaten to go to war to support Obama? OMIGOD! Rush and his ilk were all over his speech, but it was just words.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Sep 2011 12:05 #15 by AspenValley
He may be a "bomb thrower" but I can't help but thinking that somebody is doing a very nice job of getting "We, the people" to turn on each other. Nice deflection.

19 Sep 2011 12:06 #16 by AspenValley

SS109 wrote: but it was just words.

So were Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, and the Declaration of Independence.

19 Sep 2011 12:08 #17 by HEARTLESS
Get ACORN to publicly hang and disembowel him. That ought to have a positive effect in communication.

19 Sep 2011 12:15 #18 by PrintSmith

AspenValley wrote: He may be a "bomb thrower" but I can't help but thinking that somebody is doing a very nice job of getting "We, the people" to turn on each other. Nice deflection.

Indeed, someone in the Oval Office has been turning up the class warfare heat from a simmer hoping for a full roiling boil to get us to turn on one another so that there is yet another crisis that can be put to good use advancing a particular ideology.

19 Sep 2011 12:18 #19 by AspenValley

PrintSmith wrote:

AspenValley wrote: He may be a "bomb thrower" but I can't help but thinking that somebody is doing a very nice job of getting "We, the people" to turn on each other. Nice deflection.

Indeed, someone in the Oval Office has been turning up the class warfare heat from a simmer hoping for a full roiling boil to get us to turn on one another so that there is yet another crisis that can be put to good use advancing a particular ideology.

Class warfare? Where do you get that from this video? It's ideological warfare, not class warfare.

But you're right about one thing, class warfare IS involved in this, it's what the deflection is all about. Ask Warren Buffet about that.

19 Sep 2011 12:24 #20 by HEARTLESS
I wonder if Warren Buffet will be Obama's running mate for 2012?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds