Racist Democrats vs. Colorblind Republicans

22 Oct 2011 09:43 #1 by The Viking
I am just printing an interesting article with the facts of our history and voting records with each party. Don't shoot the messenger. But the truth is that many Americans don't really see the truth in which party has REALLY been fighting to get rid of racism for over 140 years and which party likes to keep it alive in most heatiing debates and discussions in order to keep certain blocks of voters voting for them. When most of what they are saying is not only untrue but totally the opposite

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15893

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2011 09:53 #2 by Arlen
..........not to mention which party is historically the party of racism.
Viking, this article is extremely enlightening.

22 Oct 2011 11:24 #3 by Wayne Harrison
Unfortunately, history is in the past and doesn't have a bearing on how voters vote today, no matter how much you wish it did.

You can't change the fact that the first female VP candidate was a Democrat or that the first black president was a Democrat or that the Democratic Party accounts for the majority of blacks in the House. There are only three black Senators and they are ALL Democrats.

Is it racism? Hard to tell, but go ahead and ignore the current unequal race situation in Washington and dwell on the KKK from 80 years ago.

22 Oct 2011 11:34 #4 by The Viking

Conservation Voice wrote: Unfortunately, history is in the past and doesn't have a bearing on how voters vote today, no matter how much you wish it did.

Voting has nothing to do with racism. They are still the racist party. They are just brainwashed with false promises. (Black American unemployment went up the most under Obama). And the votes are bought with promised handouts, and welfare. So desperate people vote for that even though they never get the promises. And the sad part is that is the racist part of the Dems. Trying to keep them desperate so they keep the votes with empty promises and scaring them with lies what the R's will do to them, when in truth it is getting them jobs.

22 Oct 2011 11:38 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Yeah, electing way more blacks than the other party is really racist.

22 Oct 2011 11:40 #6 by The Viking

Conservation Voice wrote: Yeah, electing way more blacks than the other party is really racist.

Guess you don't get it. When 90% of Black Americans vote Democrat due to false promises and lies and erasing history, then of course the Dems will vote in more Black congressmen.

22 Oct 2011 11:48 #7 by Wayne Harrison
You presume to speak for 90% of Black Americans and why they voted?

22 Oct 2011 13:05 #8 by The Viking

Conservation Voice wrote: You presume to speak for 90% of Black Americans and why they voted?

So explain to me why most other races vote close to 50% for each party but Black Americans vote consistantly 85-95% for Democrats when that is the party that has held them back for hundreds of years and have led the attacks against them getting equal rights?

They vote based not upon facts, but upon the empty promises they have recieved from that party for decades and nothing has changed in fact it has gotten worse for them because they are told the government will take care of them rather than the R's who tell them they are equal and can get any job they want and support themselves. It is pathetic and almost criminal what the Democratic party has done to the Black Americans.

22 Oct 2011 13:16 #9 by Wayne Harrison
You'd have to ask blacks why they vote the way they do. Do you know any? I certainly have no idea why a particular race votes for the candidates it does. I'm sure the reasons are quite varied.

You argument seems to propose blacks are stupid and easily swayed. I don't think that's the case. And I don't think that's the way to win them over.

22 Oct 2011 13:33 #10 by The Viking

Conservation Voice wrote: You'd have to ask blacks why they vote the way they do. Do you know any? I certainly have no idea why a particular race votes for the candidates it does. I'm sure the reasons are quite varied.

You argument seems to propose blacks are stupid and easily swayed. I don't think that's the case. And I don't think that's the way to win them over.

I have a lot of black friends. But they are all intelligent and can't stand Obama and would never vote for him.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds