Racist Democrats vs. Colorblind Republicans

22 Oct 2011 13:34 #11 by archer

Conservation Voice wrote: You'd have to ask blacks why they vote the way they do. Do you know any? I certainly have no idea why a particular race votes for the candidates it does. I'm sure the reasons are quite varied.

You argument seems to propose blacks are stupid and easily swayed. I don't think that's the case. And I don't think that's the way to win them over.

Viking seems to think anyone who doesn't vote, and think, the way he does is stupid and easily swayed. Why single out blacks? I'm thinking they vote for the party most likely to do the best job for this country....as do I.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2011 13:41 #12 by archer

The Viking wrote:
I have a lot of black friends. But they are all intelligent and can't stand Obama and would never vote for him.

Exactly my point.......if they agree with you they are intelligent, if they don't they are stupid. I would submit that many intelligent blacks WILL vote for Obama, so far the conservatives haven't brought one candidate to the front who would sway those who are liberal to vote for them. Maybe Romney, though he seems to waffle so much it's hard to tell exactly what he is for, or against.....maybe Huntsman, but he isn't supported by the far right, maybe Ron Paul, but I doubt he would get the nomination. The rest are right wing ideologues who turn off the liberals and many in the middle the minute they open their mouth.

Blacks will vote for whom they think will have their best interests at heart.......that includes health care, SS, medicare....etc. It's not just the economy.

22 Oct 2011 13:42 #13 by The Viking

archer wrote:

Conservation Voice wrote: You'd have to ask blacks why they vote the way they do. Do you know any? I certainly have no idea why a particular race votes for the candidates it does. I'm sure the reasons are quite varied.

You argument seems to propose blacks are stupid and easily swayed. I don't think that's the case. And I don't think that's the way to win them over.

Viking seems to think anyone who doesn't vote, and think, the way he does is stupid and easily swayed. Why single out blacks? I'm thinking they vote for the party most likely to do the best job for this country....as do I.

No, has nothing to do wiht the way I vote or think. It is common sense. If anyone votes for Obama after what he has done to this country then they are easily swayed. Plain and simple. People vote because he has a 'D' behind his name instead of the facts of what he has done.

22 Oct 2011 13:45 #14 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:
I have a lot of black friends. But they are all intelligent and can't stand Obama and would never vote for him.

Exactly my point.......if they agree with you they are intelligent, if they don't they are stupid. I would submit that many intelligent blacks WILL vote for Obama, so far the conservatives haven't brought one candidate to the front who would sway those who are liberal to vote for them. Maybe Romney, though he seems to waffle so much it's hard to tell exactly what he is for, or against.....maybe Huntsman, but he isn't supported by the far right, maybe Ron Paul, but I doubt he would get the nomination. The rest are right wing ideologues who turn off the liberals and many in the middle the minute they open their mouth.

Blacks will vote for whom they think will have their best interests at heart.......that includes health care, SS, medicare....etc. It's not just the economy.

Don't put words in my mouth. I just said that my black friends are very intelligent. And they are. Successful, hard working, smart. I never said all the rest are stupid. I never said, BECAUSE they are smart they would never vote for him. I just said they are intelligent AND they also don't like Obama and would never vote for him. I just don't have any black friends who support a man who is destroying this country. You libs try and spin everything. Again, it doesn't work on me.

22 Oct 2011 13:49 #15 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Don't put words in my mouth. I just said that my black friends are very intelligent. And they are. Successful, hard working, smart. I never said all the rest are stupid. I never said, BECAUSE they are smart they would never vote for him. I just said they are intelligent AND they also don't like Obama and would never vote for him. I just don't have any black friends who support a man who is destroying this country. You libs try and spin everything. Again, it doesn't work on me.

:rofl

You are more transparent than you think. I didn't base my post and my opinion of you on just this thread, but your whole body of posts here.

22 Oct 2011 13:51 #16 by The Viking

archer wrote: Blacks will vote for whom they think will have their best interests at heart.......that includes health care, SS, medicare....etc. It's not just the economy.

LOL!! Thanks for proving my point! You just named off our 2 of our 3 biggest welfare programs and a ponzi scheme that will be broke in 10-15 years, as to why they would vote for Obama. And those are their best interests at heart? Seriously? Guess you missed jobs, our economy, lowering food and fuel prices. And how prices have risen almost 4% just this year so they are all paying 4% more for their groceries and other things. Gas almost doubled since Obama took over. All Libs put first is welfare ans what they GET, and that is their first priority in voting. Thanks for proving it! The first things that you thought of. :thumbsup:

22 Oct 2011 13:51 #17 by Wayne Harrison
It's interesting that ALL of Vikings black friends are Republicans.

Did you ask THEM why THEY THINK the majority of blacks support the Democratic Party?

22 Oct 2011 13:55 #18 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote: Blacks will vote for whom they think will have their best interests at heart.......that includes health care, SS, medicare....etc. It's not just the economy.

LOL!! Thanks for proving my point! You just named off our 2 of our 3 biggest welfare programs and a ponzi scheme that will be broke in 10-15 years, as to why they would vote for Obama. And those are their best interests at heart? Seriously? Guess you missed jobs, our economy, lowering food and fuel prices. And how prices have risen almost 4% just this year so they are all paying 4% more for their groceries and other things. Gas almost doubled since Obama took over. All Libs put first is welfare ans what they GET, and that is their first priority in voting. Thanks for proving it! The first things that you thought of. :thumbsup:

If you honestly think the Republican candidates will accomplish any of those goals you are more delusional than I thought. They will lower nothing but perhaps their own taxes......

Yes, as a liberal I believe in the social programs....DUH, and there is no shame in caring about my fellow citizens. Unlike the GOP that cares only for those who can do something for THEM, Democrats care for those they can do something for, like the American people.

22 Oct 2011 13:58 #19 by Arlen

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

If you honestly think the Republican candidates will accomplish any of those goals you are more delusional than I thought. They will lower nothing but perhaps their own taxes......

Yes, as a liberal I believe in the social programs....DUH, and there is no shame in caring about my fellow citizens. Unlike the GOP that cares only for those who can do something for THEM, Democrats care for those they can do something for, like the American people.

Liberals love Planned Parenhood, which implements the Negro Project of Sanger who believed in eugenics. They kill the black community one abortion at a time.

That is about as current as you can get.

22 Oct 2011 14:24 #20 by The Viking

archer wrote: Democrats care for those they can do something for, like the American people.

rofllol :lol: .....as long as it is with everyone else's money! :rofl :lol:

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds