Racist Democrats vs. Colorblind Republicans

22 Oct 2011 14:26 #21 by The Viking

archer wrote: If you honestly think the Republican candidates will accomplish any of those goals you are more delusional than I thought. They will lower nothing but perhaps their own taxes......

So who is 'their own taxes'? Most of the richest Americans are Dems. So whose taxes do you think they are lowering?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2011 14:33 #23 by The Viking
Look at the top 9 states with the most billionaires.

8 if the 9 voted for Obama. And 7 are strong Democrat states. Florida is moderate and Texas is Republican.

http://financialedge.investopedia.com/f ... z1bXpf7Imy

22 Oct 2011 14:36 #24 by The Viking
And look at the top 10 richest states in the country.

9 of the 10 voted for Obama other than Alaska. And yet the Dems give far less to charities than the R's.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/ar ... in-america

22 Oct 2011 15:26 #25 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote: Democrats care for those they can do something for, like the American people.

rofllol :lol: .....as long as it is with everyone else's money! :rofl :lol:

Everything in this country is done with everyone elses money viking.......including the military and infrastructure.....take everyone's money away and this country crumbles......oops, I forgot, that is exactly what the conservatives intend to do, bring this country to it's economic knees, along with it's citizens. Then rebuild it in its own selfish image. Sorry, I have this silly notion that we should do what is best for the country, not what's best for the GOP. My bad. The Conservatives want to spend everyone elses money on the corporations and the wealthy......I'm sure you think that is a better use of your money....pardon me if I don't.

22 Oct 2011 15:41 #26 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote: Democrats care for those they can do something for, like the American people.

rofllol :lol: .....as long as it is with everyone else's money! :rofl :lol:

Everything in this country is done with everyone elses money viking.......including the military and infrastructure.....take everyone's money away and this country crumbles......oops, I forgot, that is exactly what the conservatives intend to do, bring this country to it's economic knees, along with it's citizens. Then rebuild it in its own selfish image. Sorry, I have this silly notion that we should do what is best for the country, not what's best for the GOP. My bad. The Conservatives want to spend everyone elses money on the corporations and the wealthy......I'm sure you think that is a better use of your money....pardon me if I don't.

Absolutely stupid and clueless statements like this that are just saying what I said with changing the parties and then making it 100% opposite of the truth and posting total lies, is why I stopped discussing anything with you and posting for a while other than sports. You are a waste of time and seem like a brainwashed robot. Take care!

22 Oct 2011 16:22 #27 by archer

The Viking wrote:
Absolutely stupid and clueless statements like this that are just saying what I said with changing the parties and then making it 100% opposite of the truth and posting total lies, is why I stopped discussing anything with you and posting for a while other than sports. You are a waste of time and seem like a brainwashed robot. Take care!

There were no lies in my post viking, you just can't handle the truth.

Yes....everything this country does is done with "our" money......that's what taxes are for.

Do you dispute that the GOP is interested in cutting those programs that help the average American? Do you dispute the fact that all the GOP candidates want to repeal Obamacare, which helps the average citizen?

Do you dispute the fact that the GOP is trying to lower taxes on the wealthy and corporations, but not on the average citizen.

Do you dispute the fact that the Tea Party members in congress are all about cutting spending, including SS medicare and medicaid, but not for raising any revenue.....even knowing what that will do to the poor and the lower middle class.

I understand that this is what you want too, but how can you call me a liar for spelling it out? I'm sure the GOP makes all these cuts and the war on the middle class sound like something good for this country.....but I don't. That is my opinion......you don't like it? fine. but attacking me because you disagree is childish......you don't want discussion viking, you just want every one to agree with you and then you will be happy......try AHWBound, they will stroke your ego for you. We won't.

22 Oct 2011 17:57 #28 by Arlen
archer's arguments echo the Democratic party arguments for keeping slavery before the Civil War: "We are good to the slaves, we feed them, house them. give them productive work. If you free them, as the Republican party wants to do, then they will starve and be homeless. The Democratic party knows what is best for them."

22 Oct 2011 18:46 #29 by archer
The only truth in that post is that the republicans don't care if the blacks starve and are homeless.

Slavery was a long time ago... ancient history is all you have to bash liberals with.

23 Oct 2011 09:26 #30 by Rick
I said this once before, if you were to promise your kids that you would take care of them cradle to grave, you are doing them more harm then good...they will take up on that promise.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds