Marine Urination Video

14 Jan 2012 15:50 #61 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Marine Urination Video

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, by all means we should sink to the same level as our enemies. Let's drag their bodies through the streets and urinate on them. That shows how morally superior we are....

Its not a team sport LJ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2012 15:53 #62 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic Marine Urination Video
And stooping to the level of our enemies and performing disgusting acts on their bodies is despicable behavior...regardless of what they did before. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, I won't give them a pass "just because I wasn't there"... They're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

14 Jan 2012 16:08 #63 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Marine Urination Video

LadyJazzer wrote: And stooping to the level of our enemies and performing disgusting acts on their bodies is despicable behavior...regardless of what they did before. Two wrongs don't make a right.

No, I won't give them a pass "just because I wasn't there"... They're old enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

I have never peed on anyone but my cat but rumor has it that golden showers can be fun. rofllol

14 Jan 2012 16:26 #64 by Arlen
Replied by Arlen on topic Marine Urination Video

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, by all means we should sink to the same level as our enemies. Let's drag their bodies through the streets and urinate on them. That shows how morally superior we are....

Our goal is not to show how morally superior we are to them. Our goal is to kill them. Whatever it takes to keep the troops focused is just fine.

14 Jan 2012 16:48 #65 by Martin Ent Inc

14 Jan 2012 17:26 #66 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Marine Urination Video
No........Not that!

16 Jan 2012 09:37 #67 by lionshead2010
I think Representative West sums it all up quite well. When is THIS guy going to run for President?

Allen West on the Marines Incident: 'Shut Your Mouth, War Is Hell'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/all ... 16699.html

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

These kids will likely face non-judicial punishment or maybe a court martial...though I doubt the later. Their young military careers will be badly damaged, they will leave the Marines and life will go on. Meanwhile the war continues to rage as we sit and it is, indeed, an ugly thing.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to an equally energetic discussion about the morality of the enemy's use of IED (a coward's weapon) on our young men and women and the people of Afghanistan. Yes, you know...the young men and women who are being killed daily or at least wounded for life. The 20-year olds losing arms and legs...sustaining lifelong brain injuries. Yes those.

I don't condone what the Marines did one bit...but if you want to talk about morality...let's have a chat about IEDs.

16 Jan 2012 11:33 #68 by Reverend Revelant

zhawke wrote: No........Not that!

Well... if your goal in battle is not to kill the enemy... I f'king wouldn't want you covering my back in battle. Go find a tree and hide behind it.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

16 Jan 2012 13:15 #69 by Martin Ent Inc
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Patton

16 Jan 2012 14:41 #70 by 2wlady
Replied by 2wlady on topic Marine Urination Video
Understanding the behavior doesn't excuse the behavior. I just hope the punishment for these marines fits the "crime" and they get back to their jobs.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds