Election held today ( PC sheriff)

19 Jul 2010 15:20 #31 by RivendaleFarms
Jeffco here, so not voting but definitely watching. Interesting comparing same poll here vs Pinecam:

285Bound: 61 votes total, 79% Michael Graves, 21% Fred Wegener

PC: 38 votes total, 50/50.

I'm not surprised at the numbers here but am suprised at the breakdown on PC, would have expected Fred's numbers to be higher there.

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2010 15:43 - 21 Jul 2010 18:52 #32 by Photo-fish
:peace:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

19 Jul 2010 18:31 #33 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Hey their doing a poll on the "other" web-site also, (study) GO VOTE there too. I think Freds Aunts, Uncles, Gramma, Papa's, everyone in his family in Park County or not has voted, cause this morning Michael Graves was WAY ahead.

19 Jul 2010 20:34 #34 by The Boss
I was about to vote, but I am NOT a registered repub, so I am about as good as someone from KS. I meant to switch before the deadline but time slipped by and I forgot.

Hope only registered repubs are voting in the poll.

20 Jul 2010 06:50 - 21 Jul 2010 18:53 #35 by Photo-fish
:peace:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 Jul 2010 09:04 #36 by Let the Wildlife run PC
If you didn't register or change you affiliation, you will not be able to vote in the Primary's Aug. 10th. THATS when we need everyone to vote because their are 2 republicans, and we can only have one!!

20 Jul 2010 10:08 #37 by RidinHy06
From what I understand, if you're unaffiliated or an independent, you can change your party to Republican on August 10th when you vote. If you're a registered Dem, you had until July 12th to change your party to Rep. Obviously it's too late for that. Also...bring your Voter Registration card with you in case you're told - "you're not on the list". If you don't have a card, call Debra Green's office and request one. Primary Election is 3 weeks from today so time is ticking.

21 Jul 2010 21:23 #38 by CC
Just wanted to bump this up so everyone could vote.

22 Jul 2010 06:41 #39 by Let the Wildlife run PC
As of today July 22nd, a total of both web-sites:

Freddy Boy : 41 people

Michael : 87 people!!!

:fireworks: MICHAEL ROCKS!!!!!

Looks like we're FINALLY going to get that CRAP outta there!!!!!!

22 Jul 2010 20:53 #40 by Photo-fish
I am done with this topic.

It has gotten too personal for me in the last 24 hours. I found myself in an on the street version of The Ring in a local business. I was just shopping and next thing I'm part of an argument between 5 people I didn't know. I was stunned and embarrassed for all of us, store owner included. I don't want that to happen here because I like this new site. There is a huge pot of bitterness here, boiling hot, and people are bound to get hurt. I am not gonna be a part of that.

I hope that when this sh** storm of an election cycle is over that we all don't have bits and pieces of each other’s crap hanging off our noses.

For those of you that have been so intense on these topics, I hope that you are just as vigilant in watching over what the next Park County Administration does no matter who wins. Remember, 'No Passes'. I will be looking for you to report back on this board the progress (or decline). Heck you could even create your own forum.

Another thing I would suggest is venture outside the Ring or Courthouse for a while. There is some cool and funny sh** on this site happening daily.

I can shotgun post with the best of them dontcha know!

Peace,
:coolphotos: :fishing:

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds