Election held today ( PC sheriff)

16 Jul 2010 12:38 #1 by JMC
If the election were held today how would you vote?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2010 13:38 #2 by Local_Historian
I don't get a vote, since I live just the other side of Park County, but I spend a lot of time in Park County, so I'm very interested.

My vote would be for Mike.

16 Jul 2010 14:12 #3 by Nic at Night
Yeah can non Park County residents vote, some of us have followed this but don't want to mess up the poll

16 Jul 2010 14:37 #4 by ColoradoXprss
Wowwww, geeee....lookie here...although we have a small number of participants in the poll so far...there are clearly MORE than the 7/8 constituents that Fred shouted was all that Michael has on his side at the debates the other night...LMAOOOO!!!! GO MICHAEL!!

16 Jul 2010 14:50 #5 by CC
I am anxious to see what this poll reveals. I hope everyone on both sides will come vote for their guy!

16 Jul 2010 14:57 #6 by JMC

Nic at Night wrote: Yeah can non Park County residents vote, some of us have followed this but don't want to mess up the poll

What do people think about this question?

16 Jul 2010 15:30 #7 by Valle Girl

Nic at Night wrote: Yeah can non Park County residents vote, some of us have followed this but don't want to mess up the poll

Glad your interested but hopefully this poll consists of only PC residents.

16 Jul 2010 15:32 #8 by Valle Girl

ColoradoXprss wrote: Wowwww, geeee....lookie here...although we have a small number of participants in the poll so far...there are clearly MORE than the 7/8 constituents that Fred shouted was all that Michael has on his side at the debates the other night...LMAOOOO!!!! GO MICHAEL!!

No doubt...that comment deserved an estate quieto. Loosley translated...a smack up side the head.

16 Jul 2010 15:38 #9 by Valle Girl

JMC wrote:

What do people think about this question?

That would skew the results and give the Fred camp something to grab onto no?

16 Jul 2010 16:00 #10 by ColoradoXprss

Valle Girl wrote:

ColoradoXprss wrote: Wowwww, geeee....lookie here...although we have a small number of participants in the poll so far...there are clearly MORE than the 7/8 constituents that Fred shouted was all that Michael has on his side at the debates the other night...LMAOOOO!!!! GO MICHAEL!!

No doubt...that comment deserved an estate quieto. Loosley translated...a smack up side the head.

I will cheerfully surmise you were speaking of the comment Fred made that I quoted him as saying. :thumbsup:

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds