Election held today ( PC sheriff)

03 Aug 2010 10:55 #61 by Hard To Say
that article says nothing about the sheriff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2010 10:56 #62 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Election held today ( PC sheriff)
Comment did and that is hearsay.

03 Aug 2010 11:02 #63 by Hard To Say
This is the kind of stuff that makes people wonder about the credability of Mr.graves.,and his supporters.Westword reporters did not say a word,.just one off topic comment under comments,.

03 Aug 2010 11:05 #64 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Election held today ( PC sheriff)
Is there anyone one anywhere that can provide documentation on those charges? Is there a story somewhere? Because it sounds like rumor to me.

03 Aug 2010 12:57 #65 by Let the Wildlife run PC
hu??? Come-on.....Are we going backwards???? Go back and read all threads please..... the smoke screen has been cleared by reality, and integrity of each and every one of the folks posting on these threads. They know them to be true due to being there. Trying to get a smoke screen this late in the game is just begging at this point. The game is almost over.... Go read the threads...

03 Aug 2010 13:03 #66 by Nobody that matters

4evryoung wrote: hu??? Come-on.....Are we going backwards???? Go back and read all threads please..... the smoke screen has been cleared by reality, and integrity of each and every one of the folks posting on these threads. They know them to be true due to being there. Trying to get a smoke screen this late in the game is just begging at this point. The game is almost over.... Go read the threads...

This is an internet forum. I give it the exact same credibility I give the comments section of Westword....

None. it's just a bunch of anonymous people spouting 'facts'.

Unless it's backed up by an external source.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Aug 2010 14:10 #67 by Stand Proud N Speak Out
I will start with the SO. What a joke! Come really can we rely on them as they are? I don't think so. Rumors and Facts running about the county. They want us all to keep things quite and eat s**t politely with a knife and fork. I say F**K THAT! My vote is for change in this office, Micheal is a leader. Fred is a follower. Term limits should of never been voted out. People get too comfy and lazy...I say change at least every 12 years if not 8 years. God forbid can you imagine if Bush Reigned for 12 plus years or Carter or God please say a prayer OBAMA?

03 Aug 2010 14:11 #68 by CC
I am not anonymous.

03 Aug 2010 14:12 #69 by Nobody that matters

Becky wrote: I am not anonymous.

Really, we've met?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

03 Aug 2010 14:25 #70 by shilohloki
Some people have to experience things for themselves before they are willing to believe them, that's just the way it is sometimes.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds