Mitt guilty of felony perjury?

15 Jul 2012 19:09 #41 by Something the Dog Said

Blazer Bob wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: Do you have a link for these "facts"?

Yes.

Well in that case Romney is a felon and and Obama can't loose. :lol:

What would Obama "loose"?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jul 2012 19:11 #42 by Something the Dog Said

Blazer Bob wrote: If you misplaced the link, perhaps you can find it here.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/se ... 3A11&hl=en

That is not my source, but if you find it credible, knock yourself out.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

15 Jul 2012 19:15 #43 by Blazer Bob

I am forced to assume that you are waiting for a source to pick it up that you are not embarrassed to admit to.

At any rate carry on smartly because I am sure this is the story that will insure the reelection of the President.

15 Jul 2012 19:16 #44 by Something the Dog Said

Blazer Bob wrote:

I am forced to assume that you are waiting for a source to pick it up that you are not embarrassed to admit to.

At any rate carry on smartly because I am sure this is the story that will insure the reelection of the President.

No, I am waiting for you to politely ask me for my sources. You only asked if I had sources.

15 Jul 2012 21:41 #45 by Blazer Bob

Blazer Bob wrote:

No, I am waiting for you to politely ask me for my sources. You only asked if I had sources.

LOL

16 Jul 2012 11:58 #46 by PrintSmith

Something the Dog Said wrote: Further evidence that has come forward at this time includes financial disclosure statements that Mitt received $100,000 salary in addition to investment income as a Bain executive in 2001, 2002. Why was he receiving a salary if he was no longer an executive? Why was he listed as CEO, COB, President and managing director if he was not responsible for the activities of the company? Can you name any other example where an individual who has the titles of Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, President and Managing Director has no responsibility for the activities of the company?

Just today, a document has been discovered filed with the Massachusett's secretary of state in 2002 (after he had been sworn in as governor) that lists him as one of two managing members of Bain Capital Investors, LLC "authorized to execute, acknowledge, deliver and record any recordable instrument purporting to affect an interest in real property, whether to be recorded with a Registry of Deeds or with a District Office of the Land Court."

Hmm, sounds like he had responsibilities there.

Just as Obama has "responsibilities" regarding what happened in Fast and Furious as grand poobah of the federal government because he was the chief executive at the time and drawing a salary as such, right? Anything that happens while one is listed officially as the top dog directly links them to whatever happens regardless of whether or not they had a hand in actually making the decisions or seeing anything regarding the operations as they ocurred, right? Is this now the standard that the left wishes to use across the board; or is it the standard that they wish to use regarding the loyal opposition only and use the standard that having no direct knowledge and making no direct decisions makes for clean hands when it is their guy that is being talked about. Pick one or the other Dog - we can carry on the debate with whatever standard you wish to apply across the board, but one standard by which to conduct the debate should be chosen to be applied across the board.

16 Jul 2012 13:03 #47 by Something the Dog Said
Really stretching it here are you not. Trying to deflect from Mitt's lies by linking in Fast and Furious. There is considerable difference between an individual who by his own signature under threat of felony perjury is the Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, President and Managing Director of a relatively small, albeit highly profitable, entity and who disavows having no responsibility for the actions of his solely owned company, and POTUS who has hundreds of thousand of employees, multitude of life and death decisions concerning millions of people and the actions of a low level of a bureaucracy many layers removed from him.

Can you provide any credible examples of a successful company where the Chairman of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer, the President and the Managing Director as well as the sole stockholder has no responsibility for the actions of the company? Hmm?

16 Jul 2012 13:42 #48 by FredHayek
How true is this? Bain is/was a privately held corporation so they shouldn't have needed to make statements to the SEC. Securities & Exchange Commission presides over companies with publicly traded stocks. Romney was the sole shareholder until he sold out to his managers.

I don't think Bain Capital is on the stock exchange even now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jul 2012 15:24 #49 by LadyJazzer
My doodness....It just keeps getting worser and worser....

Mitt Romney Bain Capital Filings Link Him To Politically Problematic Companies After 1999

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 77133.html

Mitt Romney's Bain Involvement Suggested By 1999 California Filing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 77259.html

You can tell he's lying...His lips are moving...

Illinois City Calls On Mitt Romney To Stop Bain-Owned Company From Outsourcing 170 Local Jobs

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... f=politics

That ol' Outsourcer-in-Chief's company is at it again... (But of course, he has no control over it...He just gets a 6-figure check every year for the wealth that was created by out-sourcing more jobs....[or is it off-shoring...I can never remember.)

16 Jul 2012 15:38 #50 by Something the Dog Said
Bain acquired ownership interests in publicly traded companies which required SEC filings. For example, this link to the SEC database shows Bain acquiring ownership in chipsec which outsourced semiconductor manufacturing to china. Note that it is executed in 2001 by none other than W. Mitt Romney. Yet he claims he had no responsibility or knowledge of the operations of Bain at that very time.

http://edgar.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/dat ... 000644.txt

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds