Mitt guilty of felony perjury?

22 Jul 2012 18:13 #91 by Something the Dog Said

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

TPP wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: So all of the conservative posters who cited factchecker as proof that Mitt was not involved with Bain during 1999 - 2002. Guess what, they retracted their "Pinocchio's" and stated that it is up to Mitt to prove that he had no involvement.

"But Romney has failed to provide sufficient evidence that he had “no role whatsoever” at Bain. Over the past few days, we have repeatedly asked Bain Capital whether the firm could provide a statement that a review of Bain board meetings had shown that Romney did not attend any such meeting, either in person or by phone. We are still waiting for a response."

"Moreover, as we have previously noted:
— a news release was issued by Bain Capital in July 1999 quoting Romney on the departure of Bain partners. The news release described him as being on “part-time leave of absence.”
— the 1999-2001 annual reports of Staples and Marriott International, on whose boards Romney served, continued to list him as heading Bain and various Bain funds. The descriptions are based on a questionnaire that the board director must personally provide."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fac ... _blog.html

So Mitt, show us your papers!

Well, doesn't that just stir up NAZI phases...

Also notice that REAL CLEAR POLITICS had a banner for supporting Romeny the RINO. WTH???? Non Biased my Arse!
So, archer, and whomever it was that quoted RCP polls, and the averages, I don't know what to say. I used to trust that site, now NOT so much.

So now you know how the driving while brown crowd feels in Arizona. Mitt has no problems with forcing those with brown skin to be required to show their papers, so why should he feel picked on when requested to show his tax papers.

Hey... what the hell... I show my papers every time I cash a check, get on a plane, enter a foreign country, when I apply for a job, when I file taxes, when I apply for credit, when I renew my passport, when I get a mortgage, when I vote, when I...

Those "brown people" can grace us with the same courtesy.. and by the way... Mitt don't have to show jack if he doesn't want to.

You carry around your birth certificate/passport to show you are a citizen wherever you go? And Mitt can take the heat if he does not want to show what presidential candidates have shown for the last thirty years.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jul 2012 18:43 #92 by Reverend Revelant

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

TPP wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: So all of the conservative posters who cited factchecker as proof that Mitt was not involved with Bain during 1999 - 2002. Guess what, they retracted their "Pinocchio's" and stated that it is up to Mitt to prove that he had no involvement.

"But Romney has failed to provide sufficient evidence that he had “no role whatsoever” at Bain. Over the past few days, we have repeatedly asked Bain Capital whether the firm could provide a statement that a review of Bain board meetings had shown that Romney did not attend any such meeting, either in person or by phone. We are still waiting for a response."

"Moreover, as we have previously noted:
— a news release was issued by Bain Capital in July 1999 quoting Romney on the departure of Bain partners. The news release described him as being on “part-time leave of absence.”
— the 1999-2001 annual reports of Staples and Marriott International, on whose boards Romney served, continued to list him as heading Bain and various Bain funds. The descriptions are based on a questionnaire that the board director must personally provide."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fac ... _blog.html

So Mitt, show us your papers!

Well, doesn't that just stir up NAZI phases...

Also notice that REAL CLEAR POLITICS had a banner for supporting Romeny the RINO. WTH???? Non Biased my Arse!
So, archer, and whomever it was that quoted RCP polls, and the averages, I don't know what to say. I used to trust that site, now NOT so much.

So now you know how the driving while brown crowd feels in Arizona. Mitt has no problems with forcing those with brown skin to be required to show their papers, so why should he feel picked on when requested to show his tax papers.

Hey... what the hell... I show my papers every time I cash a check, get on a plane, enter a foreign country, when I apply for a job, when I file taxes, when I apply for credit, when I renew my passport, when I get a mortgage, when I vote, when I...

Those "brown people" can grace us with the same courtesy.. and by the way... Mitt don't have to show jack if he doesn't want to.

You carry around your birth certificate/passport to show you are a citizen wherever you go? And Mitt can take the heat if he does not want to show what presidential candidates have shown for the last thirty years.

He already is. And it doesn't mean squat. And yes, I actually carry my passport with me every where I go, it's one of the most secure and accepted forms of ID. I started doing that the day after 9/11. But anyway... I was talking about a picture ID, you know, I think you call it a drivers license, or a state picture ID (a lot of kids over 18 but under kids under 21 carry them they can by smokes)... where there is a will there is a way. I know "brown people" who have no trouble getting phony ID's... I think they could get a real one if they are legal.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

22 Jul 2012 18:56 #93 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?
How's this free health care stuff gonna work anyway? Will anyone be able to walk into a doctor office and demand their free care without any ID? Boy that would definitely be cool wouldn't it?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jul 2012 20:07 #94 by Something the Dog Said
What free health care?

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

22 Jul 2012 20:46 #95 by Arlen
Hell, if you want to attend any function that involves Obama you have to show a picture ID.

23 Jul 2012 05:53 #96 by FredHayek
Keep trying to take the story away from Obama's economy where poverty rates are expected to fall to 1965 levels. Great job Barack! And what are his plans for today? Another fundraiser in California.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2012 07:21 #97 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?
Nice, Fred, ya said "barrrrrack" loud enough so my chicken heard it, now I have to go feed & water them.

23 Jul 2012 07:30 #98 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?

Something the Dog Said wrote: What free health care?

Isn't that the point of the ACA - giving free health care to those who can't afford it? I thought that was the big carrot that's going to buy Obama more votes?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jul 2012 11:02 #99 by Something the Dog Said

Ryt_Rick wrote:

Isn't that the point of the ACA - giving free health care to those who can't afford it? I thought that was the big carrot that's going to buy Obama more votes?

No. Obviously you don't understand the ACA. It does provide tax credits and other subsidies for those unable to afford health insurance (which is different from health care). The health insurance depending on the policy will still have co pays, deductibles, etc.

23 Jul 2012 11:57 #100 by FredHayek

Ryt_Rick wrote:

No. Obviously you don't understand the ACA. It does provide tax credits and other subsidies for those unable to afford health insurance (which is different from health care). The health insurance depending on the policy will still have co pays, deductibles, etc.

:wave: I hope you need photo ID to get these benefits, but this is the Obama administration which handed out low cost high-powered/high-cap rifles to foreigners and didn't ask for a driver's license.

In Obamaland, even the guns are discounted for those who can't pay full price.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds