Mitt guilty of felony perjury?

23 Jul 2012 12:06 #101 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Ryt_Rick wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: What free health care?

Isn't that the point of the ACA - giving free health care to those who can't afford it? I thought that was the big carrot that's going to buy Obama more votes?

No. Obviously you don't understand the ACA. It does provide tax credits and other subsidies for those unable to afford health insurance (which is different from health care). The health insurance depending on the policy will still have co pays, deductibles, etc.

:wave: I hope you need photo ID to get these benefits, but this is the Obama administration which handed out low cost high-powered/high-cap rifles to foreigners and didn't ask for a driver's license.

In Obamaland, even the guns are discounted for those who can't pay full price.

What the hell are you talking about? Another deflection from Mitt, of course.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2012 12:08 #102 by FredHayek
And Mitt bashing is a deflection from how Obama has failed the country through his incompetence and lack of experience.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2012 12:15 #103 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?

FredHayek wrote:

Ryt_Rick wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: What free health care?

Isn't that the point of the ACA - giving free health care to those who can't afford it? I thought that was the big carrot that's going to buy Obama more votes?

No. Obviously you don't understand the ACA. It does provide tax credits and other subsidies for those unable to afford health insurance (which is different from health care). The health insurance depending on the policy will still have co pays, deductibles, etc.

:wave: I hope you need photo ID to get these benefits, but this is the Obama administration which handed out low cost high-powered/high-cap rifles to foreigners and didn't ask for a driver's license.

In Obamaland, even the guns are discounted for those who can't pay full price.

What the hell are you talking about? Another deflection from Mitt, of course.

Ok, well at least you admit the law does not give free health care to anyone. Now back to the point, will people need some sort of ID in order to get this wonderful new taxpayer funded health care or can anyone with a pulse just walk in to a doctor's office without identification? If everyone can now get healthcare, shouldn't everyone now be required to have an ID... is that really too much to ask given what they will recieve?

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

23 Jul 2012 12:29 #104 by LadyJazzer
Mitt's done nothing but make himself and his buddies richer, and send jobs off-shore..(or is it out-sourced?...I can never remember)...

23 Jul 2012 12:40 #105 by FredHayek

Democracy4Sale wrote: Mitt's done nothing but make himself and his buddies richer, and send jobs off-shore..(or is it out-sourced?...I can never remember)...

You forgot, he signed the bill that created proto-Obama-care.

It will be interesting in the next five years to see which program went more over budget as a percentage. MA or USA?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jul 2012 13:13 #106 by LadyJazzer
Yes, raising taxes on Massachusetts by $500 million...and calling it "fees" is such a teabagger thing to do.

23 Jul 2012 14:53 #107 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?
Least you forget that oblama also sent jobs oversea... Ya know that old saying about glass houses...

23 Jul 2012 15:14 #108 by LadyJazzer
Insert standard Oblama deflection here: _________________________ :Snooze

23 Jul 2012 15:32 #109 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Mitt guilty of felony perjury?
Has Romney been charged with felony pergury yet? No? Huh, I would have thought with all the brilliant lawyers on the left (including the Obamas and Clintons), that surely someone would bring the fatcs to the DOJ's attention and take him down any day now. Wake me up when it happens :Snooze

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

23 Jul 2012 15:37 #110 by LadyJazzer
I'll continue to follow the lies and signed documents, (and "retroactive retirements") that Mitt-bag is putting out to cover his backside.

The only "exceptionalism" I see from this dirtbag is his ability to hide his money offshore, avoid taxes at all costs, destroy companies and jobs to fatten his own back account, and then look the rest of the kool-aid drinkers in the eye and say "Look how successful I am"....(and they BUY it...)

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds