Free Ringtone "You didn't build that!"

04 Sep 2012 06:27 #1 by TillerBee
Remember when President Obama told business owners "You didn't build that!"? Well, the Evergreen Tea Party created a ringtone that you can download an put on your smart phone.

[center:i037pidf] Hear and Download the Free Ringtone "You didn't build that!" [/center:i037pidf]

[center:i037pidf] [/center:i037pidf]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Sep 2012 07:47 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Free Ringtone "You didn't build that!"
That is awesome. thanks for the link and story!

04 Sep 2012 13:11 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
seriously? the quote by our President was about infrastructure and roads to GET to your businesses. Have you listened to the whole thing or only depend on your "bubble" for your cut and paste version of the facts? This is so ridiculous that a whole political party's slogan is based upon a lie. shame

Independent fact checkers at the Washington Post and Factcheck.org called out Romney for his calculated distortion. Take a look at what President Obama actually said and decide for yourself.

the comment starts at 2:56 if you don't want to watch it all.

[youtube:e2i58sec]
[/youtube:e2i58sec]

04 Sep 2012 13:35 #4 by TillerBee
We have links to the whole video and to the text of the speech on the webpage. No, we did not misconstrue what the President said.

Does this mean you're not going to put the ringtone on your smartphone, Wily Fox aka Angela?

04 Sep 2012 13:50 #5 by CinnamonGirl
The only thing you can say is that he didn't mean it because the full video is even worse. Obama needs to explain what the hell he meant by it then I am glad to be okay with that but if he meant what he said then I got a problem with it.

04 Sep 2012 16:55 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
you lie if you say you did not take his words out of context....go back to you bubbles... don't you ever tire of hating so much?

04 Sep 2012 17:09 #7 by CinnamonGirl
I didn't like the in context version either. Just because I disagree does not mean I hate anyone. I disagree.

04 Sep 2012 17:14 #8 by Soulshiner
You disagree that someone who started up a business did not build the roads and utilities that allows them to be in business?

Jesus, you guys are getting wiggier by the fracking minute...

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

04 Sep 2012 17:40 #9 by Blazer Bob

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: you lie if you say you did not take his words out of context....go back to you bubbles... don't you ever tire of hating so much?

Please tell us what he meant when he talked about hard working/ smart people.

That is from memory, I would have time marks but your link said try again later.

04 Sep 2012 17:46 #10 by Raees
Here's a link to the video that will work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OpWtP39 ... r_embedded

But you guys already know what he said in context, right? You would criticize him otherwise, I'm sure.

But this is just distraction. What the election comes down to is this:

If you believe all Americans should have health care and if you believe in a woman's right to chose, you will vote for Obama.

If you believe it should be every American for themselves and the government should decide what a woman does with her body, vote for Romney.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds