Who actually thinks Romney has a chance of winning the Presi

18 Oct 2012 16:23 - 18 Oct 2012 16:35 #31 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: Obama still has a 60% chance of winning. It really hangs on the GOP convincing Americans that Barack has no clue on how to get out of recession.

:rofl ..Maybe siteing the fact that Obama got us out of the Bush Depression would help us. Ya think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2012 16:25 #32 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Of course Romney has a chance of winning. Its tightened up nationally

You believe that huh?

HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!

:rofl

18 Oct 2012 16:27 #33 by UNDER MODERATION

PonyTail wrote: Praying for a Romney win.

And I wrote Santa Clause a letter asking him to support Obama...as my Christmas present this year

18 Oct 2012 16:30 #34 by UNDER MODERATION

BearMtnHIB wrote: I actually think Romney has a very good chance at giving Obama a good schlacking.

:rofl Well I guess you would if your only source of information was FOX News and Rush Limbaugh

Dance puppet dance!

18 Oct 2012 16:32 #35 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: I think Romney will win. 276-262.

And I really think i'm gonna win the Powerball on Saturday night..

:woo hoo:

18 Oct 2012 18:08 #36 by LOL
Here is what Big Cat VL said earlier about Obama..

Re: Obama is one of them

Big Cat wrote: I knew it right away when we had the House and Senate and Obama was pretending to lose to the Corporate interests, AKA the Republicans. I knew it right away, but was hoping against hope I was wrong- but after this we all have to realise that Obama is one of them.

I cannot in good consience vote for him again.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate<!-- l -->

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Oct 2012 18:19 #37 by archer
The thought of Romney actually being our next president is enough to change even VL's mind.

18 Oct 2012 18:25 #38 by Rick

archer wrote: The thought of Romney actually being our next president is enough to change even VL's mind.

Mind..what mind?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Oct 2012 19:04 #39 by FredHayek
It is looking better for Romney every day. The diversionary tactics of the press can't hide Obama's horrible economy and incompetence.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Oct 2012 19:59 #40 by Raees
I think Romney has a fair chance of winning, if the polls are correct. I actually just had a flash of him delivering the State of the Union doing that goofy tilted head smile from side to side during the applause.

I think I liked him better as a Hispanic.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds