Who actually thinks Romney has a chance of winning the Presi

19 Oct 2012 10:36 #61 by Raees
Romney implied that bad parenting resulted in violence. The next day his son stated he wanted to punch The President.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2012 11:25 #62 by The Boss

Raees wrote: Romney implied that bad parenting resulted in violence. The next day his son stated he wanted to punch The President.

Did he punch, that would be violence. Restraint is a positive quality that a parent can teach.

Romney has a chance, but not a good enough one.

20 Oct 2012 20:01 - 08 Nov 2012 15:37 #63 by UNDER MODERATION

on that note wrote:

Raees wrote: Romney implied that bad parenting resulted in violence. The next day his son stated he wanted to punch The President.

Romney has a great chance

Yeah..Air Force One crashes..

08 Nov 2012 15:36 #64 by UNDER MODERATION

BearMtnHIB wrote: I actually think Romney will givie Obama a good schlacking.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Duped by FOX news again!

09 Nov 2012 09:24 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
You can formulate a list of the naive and ignorant here if you just take the names of people who said Romney has a chance..Then you can just avoid thier meaningless posts in the future..

09 Nov 2012 09:25 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

Big Doug wrote:

Becky wrote: I do.

I hate to see you get dissapointed Becky....Promise me you'll at least prepare yourself for the possibilty of a loss.

Becky...I tried

09 Nov 2012 10:19 #67 by Raees

Big Doug wrote:

BearMtnHIB wrote: I actually think Romney will givie Obama a good schlacking.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Duped by FOX news again!

We tried to tell them, Big Doug. They wouldn't listen. They had on those Republican blinders that keep the rest of the outside world from changing their pre-conceived views.

09 Nov 2012 11:22 #68 by UNDER MODERATION
I just don't understand why they would continue watching the channel..How many times to you gotta be lied too before you stop listening..I was watching FOX around 10pm/8pm Denver time and they were talking like Romney was winning and was going to win...I was wondering why they would still be lieing when they had to know it was over, to get more Romney votes on the west coast maybe? When they had to know that in just ten minutes that the truth would be revealed to the world?

FOX news doesnt respect thier loyal viewers, and I guess- why should they? Its like Hitler sending little boys to the front lines to get slaughtered by the Russians at the end of the war..

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds