Who actually thinks Romney has a chance of winning the Presi

18 Oct 2012 20:50 #51 by Rick
I'm convinced more and more with every Big Pussy post, that Romney will win easily... it's a lock, my sources told me so..

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2012 20:58 - 18 Oct 2012 21:38 #52 by UNDER MODERATION

Heisenberg wrote: I'm convinced more and more with every Big Pussy post, that Romney will win easily... it's a lock, my sources told me so..

Heisenberg and his sources

18 Oct 2012 21:38 #53 by UNDER MODERATION

Becky wrote: I do.

I hate to see you get dissapointed Becky....Promise me you'll at least prepare yourself for the possibilty of a loss.

18 Oct 2012 22:21 #54 by LadyJazzer
Obama Leads In Iowa And Wisconsin, Swing State Polls Show

Electoral College predictions STILL at: Obama: 277 / RMoney 206 (270 to win)....

:biggrin:

While "RMoney campaigns for the 'women's vote'" rofllol :lol:

18 Oct 2012 23:00 #55 by PrintSmith
You keep looking at those numbers that the Huff-n-Puff is posting to keep your spirits up dearie. According to the latest polls that women's vote you have been telling us belongs to Obama as a consequence of the alleged "War on Women"? Completely gone, vanished like echo-chamber flatulence in the wind. RCP shows more Electoral Votes for Romney with more and more States becoming Toss Ups as the Obama slide continues.

In Colorado Romney leads in a State that favored Obama by 9 points in 2008. All the latest polls in Virginia show Romney up in that State. You have to go to polls that were conducted at the beginning of the month to find any that favor Obama. One poll out of six conducted in Florida since the beginning of the month shows an Obama edge, by one point, the other 5 show Romney up by anywhere between 1 and 7 points. Wisconsin, a State where Obama's margin of victory was nearly 14 points in 2008, has him inside the margin of error.

All with more than two weeks remaining and Romney gaining momentum all across the Union. The latest Gallup numbers show Romney with more than 50% of the vote nationally.

The House will remain in Republican control, and the Senate is likely to wind up there as well. No matter the outcome on election day, the best Obama can hope for is that the status quo will be maintained, and he will be weaker and have even less support than he had for the last 4 years even if he somehow manages to eek out a victory, not stronger.

But you keep your head buried in that echo chamber of yours and keep believing everything it tells you to believe between now and November 6th. But don't be surprised if the electoral map on November 7th looks a lot more like the one from 2004 than the one from 4 years ago.

18 Oct 2012 23:25 #56 by archer
it's all in the interpretation PrintSmith......Romney is holding a slim .2 lead in Colorado, but the latest Colorado poll has Obama up by 3. Really....it's kind of silly to quote an average of polls to make your point in one area then use a specific poll to make it in another. I know I assumed this would be a close race, and it is. In the states Obama has to win, he is still ahead....and that translates to electoral votes. Since most of the polls now have one or the other up within the margin of error.....election night will tell the story. Unless something drastic happens to one of the campaigns between now and then.

18 Oct 2012 23:27 #57 by LadyJazzer
Looks like I'll be working a LOT more shifts with the JeffCO Dems getting out the vote, and ensuring that the ballots get mailed in... :biggrin:

19 Oct 2012 08:16 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: You keep looking at those numbers that the Huff-n-Puff is posting to keep your spirits up dearie.

:rofl You're being duped again PrintShit...How many times to you have to be made a fool of before you wake up? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 5000 times, and you're a retard.

Its over

19 Oct 2012 08:20 - 19 Oct 2012 08:22 #59 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: it's all in the interpretation PrintSmith......Romney is holding a slim .2 lead in Colorado, but the latest Colorado poll has Obama up by 3. Really....it's kind of silly to quote an average of polls to make your point in one area then use a specific poll to make it in another. I know I assumed this would be a close race, and it is. In the states Obama has to win, he is still ahead....and that translates to electoral votes. Since most of the polls now have one or the other up within the margin of error.....election night will tell the story. Unless something drastic happens to one of the campaigns between now and then.

Obama is our president, nothins gonna change, and in 2 years i'll tell ya who the next one is gonna be..

END OF SUBJECT

19 Oct 2012 08:22 #60 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, that must be it... The polls are skewed... :lol:

RMoney couldn't possibly be losing because he's an incompetent twit and a buffoon...

Y'all jus' keep doin' what yer doin'...

Keep alienating the Hispanics. You lose them by a big enough majority this time, and the GOTP will be a minority party of angry, white guys for the next 30 years.

Keep alienating women. They outnumber you... You keep telling them you're for "smaller government"--except where it comes to their women's issues, freedom of choice, freedom to use contraception, their wombs...(We fought that in the 50's... Are you nuts?!?!?!)

Keep alienating seniors You know--about 50% of that 47% that RMoney says he's doesn't give a sh*t about? Those folks who VOTE, no matter what... PLEASE...

Keep alienating blacks and telling them that they're second-class citizens...(unless, of course, they're bat-sh*t-crazy like Allen West...)

Keep trying to cram your social issues down the LGBT community's throats... You never had their vote anyway...This will ensure that you won't have it EVER...

God, would you teabagging extremists jus' keep doin' what yer doin'....PLEASE....

WHEN Obama wins this time, kiss your off-the-rails party good-bye. Say hello to 2-3 new Supreme Court justices that will likely ensure that the right-wing "judicial activism" that's run rampant for the last 8 years is history. Accept the idea that when the next Congress reconvenes, you're going to accept new revenues, (because the wingnuts are too afraid of seeing their holy Defense Dept cut...)

Please.... jus' keep doin' what yer doin' :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds