Who actually thinks Romney has a chance of winning the Presi

18 Oct 2012 20:16 #41 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Here is what Big Cat VL said earlier about Obama..

Re: Obama is one of them

Big Cat wrote: I knew it right away when we had the House and Senate and Obama was pretending to lose to the Corporate interests, AKA the Republicans. I knew it right away, but was hoping against hope I was wrong- but after this we all have to realise that Obama is one of them.

I cannot in good consience vote for him again.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate<!-- l -->

I was just trying to lite a fire under Obama with that post. It didn't work.

I'll definately be voting for the lesser of two evils in November

END OF SUBJECT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2012 20:23 #42 by UNDER MODERATION

Raees wrote: I think Romney has a fair chance of winning

lol And I think I have a fair chance of making the Broncos 55 man roster next year...

This message board is incredibly naive and grossly countrified...Many, no most of you are innocent as babes in the woods. Its a little scary. You're like clay and I don't like how the Corporate owned and operated media is molding you.

18 Oct 2012 20:25 #43 by CC

18 Oct 2012 20:30 #44 by Rick

Big Cat wrote:

lol And I think I have a fair chance of making the Broncos 55 man roster next year...

This message board is incredibly naive and grossly countrified...Many, no most of you are innocent as babes in the woods. Its a little scary. You're like clay and I don't like how the Corporate owned and operated media is molding you.

So if you're wrong like you usually are, will you promise to leave for good this time?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Oct 2012 20:33 #45 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Here is what Big Cat VL said earlier about Obama..

Re: Obama is one of them

Big Cat wrote: I knew it right away when we had the House and Senate and Obama was pretending to lose to the Corporate interests, AKA the Republicans. I knew it right away, but was hoping against hope I was wrong- but after this we all have to realise that Obama is one of them.

I cannot in good consience vote for him again.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" 285bound.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13136&hilit=corporate<!-- l -->

Joe...Can you find the post from about two years ago when I said its Obama vs Romney and Obama wins? The one where I said I won't be getting involved in discussions about this dog and pony of primaries, conventions, debates and the election because I already knew who was gonna win...The one where I suggested that nobody waste their time and energy on it either...I'll PayPal you $100 if you find it in a timely manner...I've looked for it but I just can't find it..I think It's under an obscure title.. I really wanna bump that one in a few weeks

..Look for it buddy, youre good at that stuff

18 Oct 2012 20:39 - 18 Oct 2012 20:51 #46 by UNDER MODERATION

Heisenberg wrote:

Big Cat wrote:

So if you're wrong like you usually are, will you promise to leave for good this time?

Guys...Obama earned re-election from the people that matter, the people that actually have a voice in america. He didn't prosecute one banker or anybody on Wall Street after they stole 18 trillion dollars from us. What in the world makes you think you have a voice in anything? We lost what little voice we had left when corporations became full fledged people not long ago...

Thanks republicans..

You MF'rs!

18 Oct 2012 20:41 #47 by LOL
Yeah like I got nothing better to do than search thru 10,000 of your posts, and then get stiffed for $100.

:lol:

P.S. I'll do it for $1000
That's only 10 cents/post

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Oct 2012 20:43 #48 by UNDER MODERATION

LOL wrote: Yeah like I got nothing better to do than search thru 10,000 of your posts, and then get stiffed for $100.

P.S. I'll do it for $1000
That's only 10 cents/post

$300

And not a penny more

I told you that it was approximatly 2 years ago, that narrows it down considerably.

18 Oct 2012 20:48 - 19 Oct 2012 10:03 #49 by LOL
Here you go, found it.

Big Dufus wrote: OK Birdbrains, It's Obama vs Romney and Romney wins! So sell all your Weenie Greenie companies and buy Big Oil. That's right, we are going Carbon city. Never mind these discussions about this dog and pony of primaries, conventions, debates and the election because I already know who is gonna win...Romney. Buy a nice Big SUV because gas is going to $1.00/gal. You heard it here first folks.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Oct 2012 20:49 #50 by UNDER MODERATION
You're very easily amused Joe

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds