Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

19 Oct 2012 13:59 #11 by Guest Mod Formerly JMC

Big Cat wrote: Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only? We need a place where we can relax talk about things openly without the fear of offending women or children..Call it the Man board, or the Poker Room or whatever, but no women allowed. I think it would help with the comradery around here..I'll moderate it and make sure things don't get out of hand in there

Thanks

Not on my watch!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2012 11:31 #12 by TPP
:yeahthat: :thumbsup:

20 Oct 2012 19:57 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

on that note wrote: Yeah, we can talk about lifting things that are heavier and being better at all kinds of other stuff only we can do well...like growing beards and getting women pregnant..

it would be really great

21 Oct 2012 05:50 #14 by TPP
chau·vin·ist [ shṓvənist ] 1.somebody with sense of superiority: somebody with an excessive or prejudiced loyalty to a particular gender, group, or cause
Yeap, that's our owe, dungpile, Big Cat, today, something else tomorrow, correct Red Peters?

21 Oct 2012 10:42 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only
Cut the gay ponytail and you can enter the board TPP- Whata think it's 1969 or something?

21 Oct 2012 11:17 #16 by Hoot Owl

LOL wrote: I think its a great idea. We could talk about guy stuff too like fast cars, fast women and beer! And post our favorite bikini supermodels and talk about sports and race cars and hunting, etc. I want mod powers though, or its no deal. And no politics allowed.

Pacamom is going to be really upset at being excluded from your club, a fast woman, with a fast race car, and she drinks beer :thumbsup:

21 Oct 2012 15:06 #17 by pacamom
Hey wait a second....that is fast as in drive fast. Just to make sure everyone is clear on that.

21 Oct 2012 17:02 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
Sorry, men only

No exceptions

21 Oct 2012 17:19 #19 by TPP

TPP wrote: chau·vin·ist [ shṓvənist ] 1.somebody with sense of superiority: somebody with an excessive or prejudiced loyalty to a particular gender, group, or cause
Yeap, that's our owe, dungpile, Big Cat, today, something else tomorrow, correct Red Peters?

Pony tail, (Grow-up, I like it and if you don't tough). Well stop fantasizing about me and maybe I will since it doesn't grow as it used to before I got the "Big D". I also grow out my beard in Winter, jealousy, doesn't suit you, just because I'm not a fat balding punk, doesn't mean you should be jealous of me, sorry, thank you're Mom.

Why aren't the Gag women b*tching about this remake, same ol' same ol', if a Right-Thinker would have suggested such a thing, you'd be screaming to High Heaven... (or High whatever ya all beleive).

21 Oct 2012 18:32 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote:

TPP wrote: chau·vin·ist [ shṓvənist ] 1.somebody with sense of superiority: somebody with an excessive or prejudiced loyalty to a particular gender, group, or cause

Pony tail, (Grow-up, I like it and if you don't tough). Well stop fantasizing about me and maybe I will since it doesn't grow as it used to before I got the "Big D". I also grow out my beard in Winter, jealousy, doesn't suit you, just because I'm not a fat balding punk, doesn't mean you should be jealous of me, sorry, thank you're Mom.

Why aren't the Gag women b*tching about this remake, same ol' same ol', if a Right-Thinker would have suggested such a thing, you'd be screaming to High Heaven... (or High whatever ya all beleive).

That was a mess of a post TPP- I struggeled through it but still don't know what you are talking about. I'm not going back to read it again..And btw- I have a beautiful head of hair

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds