Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

18 Oct 2012 21:10 - 18 Oct 2012 21:26 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only was created by UNDER MODERATION
Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only? We need a place where we can relax talk about things openly without the fear of offending women or children..Call it the Man board, or the Poker Room or whatever, but no women allowed. I think it would help with the comradery around here..I'll moderate it and make sure things don't get out of hand in there

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2012 21:25 #2 by jf1acai
Why would you care?

:wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

18 Oct 2012 21:25 #3 by FredHayek
Who ever would think you and Bill McCartney would have the same idea? VL's Promise Keepers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Oct 2012 21:30 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only
Not quite what I had in mind Fred..I'll set up a private table at one of the popular poker sites and link to it for nightly poker games..And it will be a place were we could complain about our wives and mother in laws without fear of reprecushions. We'd have a good time in there

Are you in?

19 Oct 2012 05:49 #5 by TPP
What a pig, a leftist saying women aren't equal, and what makes you think that women wouldn't go to the area first thing to see what's being said about them, dumba$$?
Another FAIL for attention getting.

19 Oct 2012 06:28 #6 by LOL
I think its a great idea. We could talk about guy stuff too like fast cars, fast women and beer! And post our favorite bikini supermodels and talk about sports and race cars and hunting, etc. I want mod powers though, or its no deal. And no politics allowed.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Oct 2012 08:03 #7 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

LOL wrote: I think its a great idea. We could talk about guy stuff too like fast cars, fast women and beer! And post our favorite bikini supermodels and talk about sports and race cars and hunting, etc.

Exactly..And they keep people out of the Ring don't they? Same difference

I think it'l bring us all together if we had our special place

19 Oct 2012 08:28 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote: What a pig, a leftist saying women aren't equal.

I don't know if you noticed, but women and men are different. I love the difference, and I think women are clearly better than men-

Thats why we need our own place...So we dont embarass ourselves.

and BTW- You don't qualify for admittance with that gay ponytail..WTF are you thinking wearing your hair like that?

19 Oct 2012 09:31 #9 by pineinthegrass
Even better would be a sub board for VL only... :can't hear

19 Oct 2012 10:39 #10 by The Boss
Yeah, we can talk about lifting things that are heavier and being better at all kinds of other stuff only we can do well...like growing beards and getting women pregnant, oh, oh don't forget the pot belly.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds