Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

24 Oct 2012 08:50 #41 by TPP
rofllol OK, Mr. Know-it-all. :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2012 11:48 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only
I don't know everything, I consider myself as "not too bright" , but compared to most of you here..I'm a f-ing genius.

This is by far the dumbest message board I frequent..

Im dead serious, its puzzeling because I know many of you are educated professionals and business owners..I think its a lack of history education, or maybe its that you've never really felt that you've been screwed so you never really looked up to see whos screwing you? I can't figure it out..

24 Oct 2012 11:50 #43 by Martin Ent Inc
So don't let the door hit you in the ASSCLOWN.

24 Oct 2012 11:50 #44 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only
Mods..Can we have a Vice Lord Sub Board then? I wanna be at the party here, but I don't want to be right in the middle of it.. I wanna be off to the side with a small group of like minded people..

24 Oct 2012 11:54 #45 by Martin Ent Inc

Big Cat wrote: I don't know everything, I consider myself as "not too bright" , but compared to most of you here..I'm a f-ing genius.

Im dead serious, its puzzeling because I know many of you are educated professionals and business owners..I think its a lack of history education, or maybe its that you've never really felt that you've been screwed so you never really looked up to see whos screwing you? I can't figure it out..

WOW I find myself agreeing with the AC.

26 Oct 2012 09:36 - 27 Oct 2012 08:07 #46 by TPP
Kind of like "to big to Fail"? We'll I & many others have proven that you FAIL!

26 Oct 2012 10:17 #47 by Pony Soldier

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

Big Cat wrote: I don't know everything, I consider myself as "not too bright" , but compared to most of you here..I'm a f-ing genius.

WOW I find myself agreeing with the AC.

Stopped clock, blind squirrel...

26 Oct 2012 14:02 #48 by TPP

Big Cat wrote:

TPP wrote: Now, I guess am off "ingore", that didn't last long.

I don't know how to put somebody on ignore so im trying to do it on my own but when you questioned my manhood...I simply had to respond.

rofllol Don't you have to have a "manhood" first in order for somebody to question it?

26 Oct 2012 14:03 #49 by Mtn Gramma

Big Cat wrote: I don't know everything, I consider myself as "not too bright"

Saved for posterity. Nice to see that you and I finally agree on something. :biggrin:

26 Oct 2012 14:06 #50 by Martin Ent Inc
well if it for Men only is Big Puss's Dad going to stand in for him?

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds