Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

22 Oct 2012 19:33 #31 by Martin Ent Inc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2012 06:32 #32 by LOL

Hoot Owl wrote:

LOL wrote: I think its a great idea. We could talk about guy stuff too like fast cars, fast women and beer! And post our favorite bikini supermodels and talk about sports and race cars and hunting, etc. I want mod powers though, or its no deal. And no politics allowed.

Pacamom is going to be really upset at being excluded from your club, a fast woman, with a fast race car, and she drinks beer :thumbsup:

I think Hoot and Pacamom should be allowed in because they are kicking butt in the Pick 3 Football contest! I think they could teach you something VL, (Lil Kitten) :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

23 Oct 2012 07:54 #33 by Hoot Owl

LOL wrote: I think Hoot and Pacamom should be allowed in because they are kicking butt in the Pick 3 Football contest! I think they could teach you something VL, (Lil Kitten) :lol:

AH Gee, thanks LOL. But I will take a pass. I cant imagine sitting around with VL, playing poker and smoking cigars. However we would be pretty good at taking his money. Hmmmmm tongue:

23 Oct 2012 08:09 #34 by LOL
Except he never pays up, he still owes me a six-pack, and $100 for watching some propaganda utube videos! LOL

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

23 Oct 2012 08:10 #35 by TPP

LOL wrote: "Lil kitten" is kinda cute too. Maybe we need a poll. :lol:

rofllol rofllol rofllol Nailed it!

23 Oct 2012 08:11 #36 by TPP

LOL wrote: Except he never pays up, he still owes me a six-pack, and $100 for watching some propaganda utube videos! LOL

THAT'S A FACT!!!, because ONLY REAL MEN pay their debts.

23 Oct 2012 08:58 #37 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

Hoot Owl wrote:

LOL wrote: I think Hoot and Pacamom should be allowed in because they are kicking butt in the Pick 3 Football contest! I think they could teach you something VL, (Lil Kitten) :lol:

AH Gee, thanks LOL. But I will take a pass. I cant imagine sitting around with VL, playing poker and smoking cigars. However we would be pretty good at taking his money. Hmmmmm tongue:

lol I'd like to see you try Hoot...but

Sorry, no women allowed, no exceptions

23 Oct 2012 09:06 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Mods...Can we create a sub board for men only

TPP wrote:

Big Cat wrote: Youre genetically inferior and in a survival of the fittest world that you constantly argue for...You wouldnt even exist..

Had to quote it before you changed it.

BTW, anytime, what we have on our backs and a REAL knife? I'm game, let's see who'll be crying fo their, X-Box, & T.V. first! I'll let you bring a small camp stove if ya want... I don't need one.

Tell ya what, ON MY HONOR, I'll not even hunt you and take you're stuff.

What I was trying to say is that in a survival of the fittest world your mom would have not had sex with a weak man like your father, she woulda had sex with the local alpha male and had his babies... thats how nature works. No offense intended

And without doctors to prop you up you'd be dead and unable to procreate yourself..You and your father have polluted the gene pool with weak genes, and whats that about a real knife? You wanna have a knife fight with me? :rofl

Did you just watch West Side Story or somthin?

23 Oct 2012 11:09 #39 by TPP
Now, I guess am off "ingore", that didn't last long.
"No offence intended", YOU LIE STILL.
So, much for keep families out of these posts, I tried to stay away from those POOR souls that you call family.
Did I say knife fight little pu$$y", no that's what you'd need to survive in the wild, Klingon!
Haven't seen "West side story" in years.

23 Oct 2012 15:18 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

TPP wrote: Now, I guess am off "ingore", that didn't last long.

I don't know how to put somebody on ignore so im trying to do it on my own but when you questioned my manhood...I simply had to respond.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds