Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

09 May 2013 12:01 #321 by LadyJazzer
Asked...and answered...back in November...

You need some new material...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2013 12:08 #322 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Asked...and answered...back in November...

It was a BS answer then and it still is smelly months later.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 May 2013 12:09 #323 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: MIGHT have something to do with the article the WSJ ran on Nov.2,2012.......WSJ: STATE DEPT AND CIA HAD SECRET
BOTCHED DEAL FOR BENGHAZI SECURITY........"The CIA is said to have been the dominant US presence in Benghazi,where
it had a "symbiotic" relationship with the State Dept consulate that served as cover for its staff. "The State Department
believed it had a formal agreement with the CIA to provide backup security.",the Journal says, "although a congressional in-
vestigator said it now appears the CIA DIDN'T have the same understanding about security responsibilities."....(Oops...)

THIS piece of information plays a HUGE role in the fubar....LACK of communication, assumptions and NOW CYA is in play....(which is
VERY typical of our government in general....JMO

Just for the record....I am an INDY, and I want answers to some pretty pertinent pieces of information.....when the CIA and the state
Dept can NOT communicate clearly to each other and ASSUMPTIONS (that resulted in catastrophic consequences) are being made
that SHOULD HAVE been clarified.....I would like some TRANSPARENCY in finding the answers.

Just to clarify MY position.....I believe the R's ARE on a witch hunt for Clinton, because they do,in fact, KNOW that she is a threat
in 2014.....THAT is does not alter the fact that SOMETHING was/is wrong and the TRUTH should be put forth....JMO

09 May 2013 12:09 #324 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Asked...and answered...back in November...

It was a BS answer then and it still is smelly months later.

The fact that it's not what you wanted to hear, and you don't like it is of zero consequence.

09 May 2013 12:17 #325 by FredHayek
A peaceful demonstration gone badly? You people are so gullible. They knew which buildings to hit and were carrying mortars. I always carry my mortar to a peaceful demonstration.

I guess Obama doesn't overestimate low information voters like you.

:smackshead: Lincoln was correct, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 May 2013 12:24 #326 by Reverend Revelant

LadyJazzer wrote: So, the disgraced Broadwell, who was apparently mouthing off about things that were above her pay-grade, is the new source of outrage-of-the-day material?

Yep....

What's the pay-grade of a jazz guitarist?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

09 May 2013 12:41 #327 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: Lincoln was correct, you can fool some of the people all of the time.

Yes... He was... We can see that in the survey numbers for followers of FauxNews, Limbaugh, WorldNutDaily, Drudge, RedState, ad nauseum....

09 May 2013 12:44 #328 by FOS
You forgot the Huffington rag.

10 May 2013 04:25 #329 by Pony Soldier

LadyJazzer wrote:

towermonkey wrote: What we learned is that it is okay for Obama to lie now because the shrub did it first. Nice to see that we are setting higher standards for our elected officials.

Interesting that the basis for that argument is an admission that "The guy we voted for, TWICE, was a liar and a screw-up, so you should pick someone who isn't as bad as OUR guy."

But then, you knew that...(And it isn't new information.)

We should at least pick someone who has integrity. Not sure if that exists anymore in DC...

10 May 2013 10:23 #330 by Rick

archer wrote: But, but, but.........the hearings.....surely they found the "smoking gun".....surely they got to the bottom of this blatant cover-up, surely someone explained how Obama and Hillary, with malice aforethought, tried to cover-up.....uh what? what were they covering up.

Oh my naive archer, how much evidence do you need? The coverup wasn't as much about the ignored requests for more security, or the warnings of terrorist elements in the area, or the fact that there were prior attacks that WE didn't hear about... they covered up the reason for the attack which they have all admitted they knew right away. Yet the state dept and WH changed the CIA talking points to reflect the story they wanted us to hear. To have a terrorist attack on 9/11 after numerous warnings would not be hepful prior to the election. Obama stretched the video story out longer than anyone until he no longer could.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds