Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

10 May 2013 17:27 #341 by archer
Doing a search on my phone is difficult, but I have in the past expressed displeasure in some of Obama 's actions, as has SC.... remember VL? He was always on Obama' s case and they don't get any more liberal than he is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 May 2013 17:29 #342 by archer
All of which has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

10 May 2013 20:09 #343 by Soulshiner

FredHayek wrote: I have noticed the righty posters here much more likely to rip the GOP and Bush than the lefites here attack the Democrats and Obama.

Name and source one time that this has happened and don't use your example you put on here just to cover your ass.

Show 285 when and where this has happened. I call BS on this claim.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

10 May 2013 20:23 #344 by Wily Fox aka Angela
OK, so now I understand this crisis. it is the Republican's preemptive strike against Hillary for president in 2016. Now, it all makes sense to me.

10 May 2013 20:34 #345 by archer

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: OK, so now I understand this crisis. it is the Republican's preemptive strike against Hillary for president in 2016. Now, it all makes sense to me.

BINGO

10 May 2013 21:17 #346 by Blazer Bob

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: OK, so now I understand this crisis. it is the Republican's preemptive strike against Hillary for president in 2016. Now, it all makes sense to me.

It is not really a crisis but I am glad it has reached a level that at least you are aware of it.

Wiley, I consider you one of the most intelligent posters here. There is a lot I could interpolate into your post but that would be counter productive. I hope you will update us as your position evolves.

11 May 2013 06:43 #347 by FredHayek

Soulshiner wrote:

FredHayek wrote: I have noticed the righty posters here much more likely to rip the GOP and Bush than the lefites here attack the Democrats and Obama.

Name and source one time that this has happened and don't use your example you put on here just to cover your ass.

Show 285 when and where this has happened. I call BS on this claim.

The times the Neanderthal members of my party hurt their chances for re-election by supporting gay marriage bans and restricting birth control and abortion access.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 May 2013 10:18 #348 by Whatevergreen

:yeahthat:
David Axelrod made an excellent point where he is quoted as saying the following:
"If (former Interior Secretary) Ken Salazar was perceived as the Democratic frontrunner for the 2016 election, the GOP House would be holding hearings on the BP oil spill."

Benghazi was to be the October surprise that would award their worthless candidate the keys to the White house. The GOP and Romney became so excited that they could not restrain their excitement from the prospect that this tragedy would propel their party to victory. Romney jumped the gun the very next morning and made fools out of all of them. I understand their disappointment. But, I will never understand their heartless glee that this American tragedy might give them a free ticket to undeserved power. Their persistence in this absolved matter tells me that they have no soul or humanity. I am ashamed to call them fellow Americans.

This GOP knows Clinton will win in 2016, IF she runs. She will win by the biggest margin in decades as they have no one close to what she brings to the table. (Rand Paul? HA! HA!) The GOP has no choice but to attack ANYTHING they can against Mrs. Clinton if it wants any chance at all in 2016. You will see this until then. This is nothing more than a GOP dog and pony show! If they spent their time on fixing the country's problems then that might be something useful. Unfortunately they waste it. We are seeing the continued decline of the GOP! Keep it up!

11 May 2013 10:29 #349 by FredHayek
Actually Romney had pretty damaging stuff about Benghazi but he chose not to go with it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 May 2013 16:58 #350 by Arlen

Whatevergreen wrote:

:yeahthat:
David Axelrod made an excellent point where he is quoted as saying the following:
"If (former Interior Secretary) Ken Salazar was perceived as the Democratic frontrunner for the 2016 election, the GOP House would be holding hearings on the BP oil spill."

Benghazi was to be the October surprise that would award their worthless candidate the keys to the White house. The GOP and Romney became so excited that they could not restrain their excitement from the prospect that this tragedy would propel their party to victory. Romney jumped the gun the very next morning and made fools out of all of them. I understand their disappointment. But, I will never understand their heartless glee that this American tragedy might give them a free ticket to undeserved power. Their persistence in this absolved matter tells me that they have no soul or humanity. I am ashamed to call them fellow Americans.

This GOP knows Clinton will win in 2016, IF she runs. She will win by the biggest margin in decades as they have no one close to what she brings to the table. (Rand Paul? HA! HA!) The GOP has no choice but to attack ANYTHING they can against Mrs. Clinton if it wants any chance at all in 2016. You will see this until then. This is nothing more than a GOP dog and pony show! If they spent their time on fixing the country's problems then that might be something useful. Unfortunately they waste it. We are seeing the continued decline of the GOP! Keep it up!

Liberals are SO blind that they cannot judge this situation as it is. That is sad.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds