Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

11 May 2013 17:01 #351 by Blazer Bob

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: OK, so now I understand this crisis. it is the Republican's preemptive strike against Hillary for president in 2016. Now, it all makes sense to me.

"May 11, 2013

Fox: New Evidence Hillary Killed Lincoln

Posted by Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, Fox News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/b ... t?mobify=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2013 17:07 #352 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: OK, so now I understand this crisis. it is the Republican's preemptive strike against Hillary for president in 2016. Now, it all makes sense to me.

BINGO

Spot on... and the GOP has good reason to go after her. I'm glad both of you agree.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

12 May 2013 09:47 #353 by lionshead2010
I'm confident in the end that it will be proven that the Administration (read Obama-Clinton) lied about what happened in Libya. Obama because he didn't want to jeopardize his run for the presidency...and Clinton because she didn't either.

The part I hadn't hear was the theory about gun running to Syria. I need to get out more:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/ ... tive_media

By the way, there's another one out there that I first mentioned to you last fall. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't change anything. It is that the real reason that our ambassador was in Benghazi was to begin a gunrunning operation to Syrian rebels. You remember my telling you about that way back last year, last September, last October. This is one of the first things that surfaced as people were scratching their heads and trying to find answers.

What in the world was the ambassador doing? Why was there no security? Why was there no assistance?" Well, because there was a clandestine operation going on and we couldn't have anybody know about it. "Well, what was that?" Well, Obama was trying to get some weapons and ammo to the Syrian rebels under the cover of darkness. You know, kind of like Reagan and the Contras." Oh, is that right? So that's supposedly gonna change things?

"Yes, because it was a humanitarian thing that we were doing and unfortunately it was discovered and that's why the ambassador was killed, because al-Qaeda and the enemies of the Syrian rebels found out about it, and they were gonna cut the snake's head off to make sure the operation didn't happen." And regime can't admit that. (New castrati) "Mr. Limbaugh, the administration can't admit what was really going on because it was a secret humanitarian effort to arm the Syrian rebels."

Oh, okay. So that's why we couldn't make an effort to save the ambassador's life. That's why we made up this whole lie about what the attack was, that it was a spontaneous protest, because we couldn't have anybody find out there was a secret plan to arm the Syrian rebels? By the way, this is just speculation. Nobody has confirmed this.

Gun running and the bad guys figured it out. Makes sense.

13 May 2013 07:14 #354 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Raees wrote: Broadwell told an audience at DU that there was a secret CIA prison at Benghazi?

"Now I don't know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually -- had taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that's still being vetted," she said.

The CIA denied her statement, but what would you expect them to do? She also may have leaked classified info in that statement.

She also said "The challenging thing for General Petraeus is that in his new position he is not allowed to communicate with the press. So he's known all of this, they had correspondence with the CIA station chief in Libya. Within 24 hours they kind of knew what was happening."

[youtube:3k7rc9xd]

[/youtube:3k7rc9xd]

(the interesting stuff is about 35 mins in)

Having reviewed this ENTIRE thread....THIS piece of information appears to be PERTINENT, now that the C-span hearing from
yesterday has been completed....I would like to see ADDITIONAL media leg work on this factor.....I believe it is an important MISSING
link that would explain away alot of what the WSJ reported in Nov. 2012.....JMO

ANOTHER covert action? WHY wasn't this statement by Broadwell brought FORWARD with MORE research?......Petraeus APPEARS
to be a factor in this fubar......Broadwell's assertion of a secret prison in Benagazhi leaves room for a VERY PREGNANT pause....JMO

15 May 2013 21:37 #355 by Photo-fish
What what what?

Officials: U.S. ambassador in Libya refused security aid offers

In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/14/3397425/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html

Robert Gates on Benghazi: ‘There just wasn’t time’

With respect to sending in special forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I have read, people really didn’t know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously. And to send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous. And personally, I would not have approved that because we just don’t it’s sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces. The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm’s way. And there just wasn’t time to do that. Given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Gaddafi’s arsenals, I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft – over Benghazi under those circumstances.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/13/robert-gates-on-benghazi-there-just-wasnt-time/

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 May 2013 21:48 #356 by Rick

Photo-fish wrote: What what what?

Officials: U.S. ambassador in Libya refused security aid offers

In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/14/3397425/amb-stevens-twice-said-no-to-military.html

Robert Gates on Benghazi: ‘There just wasn’t time’

With respect to sending in special forces or a small group of people to try and provide help, based on everything I have read, people really didn’t know what was going on in Benghazi contemporaneously. And to send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous. And personally, I would not have approved that because we just don’t it’s sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces. The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm’s way. And there just wasn’t time to do that. Given the number of surface to air missiles that have disappeared from Gaddafi’s arsenals, I would not have approved sending an aircraft, a single aircraft – over Benghazi under those circumstances.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/13/robert-gates-on-benghazi-there-just-wasnt-time/

So when they blew a hole in the wall a month or so earlier, more security was not high on Chris Steven's to-do list? That guy must have been a badass.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 May 2013 22:06 #357 by Photo-fish

Rick wrote: That guy must have been a badass.

To be anywhere in the middle east on 9/11? I'd say so.
What was he doing there?
So many questions that Hicks wasn't asked.
Call Hamm.
Call Pickering.
Call Patreaus.
AND Hillary (again)
CALL THEM ALL!!!
Close the sessions to the media to control the BS Spin and allow congress to finish this crap and move on to what can HELP this country, not tear it apart.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 May 2013 22:59 #358 by FredHayek
And I have heard other military experts say we could have flown F-16's over the area. There is always a carrier in the Mediterranean and should have been on high alert for the anniversary of 9/11. More proactive and less CYA?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 May 2013 07:57 #359 by RenegadeCJ
How did they know there wasn't enough time? Time is something you can only look at from the future. How did they know this wouldn't last longer? It wasn't like they knew exactly when everyone would be killed, or when the attack would cease.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 May 2013 09:16 #360 by Rick

RenegadeCJ wrote: How did they know there wasn't enough time? Time is something you can only look at from the future. How did they know this wouldn't last longer? It wasn't like they knew exactly when everyone would be killed, or when the attack would cease.

They didn't know, and we still don't know how engaged Obama was in the whole process. We do know that he wasn't concerned enough to blow off one Vegas fundraiser (much more important to him)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.560 seconds