Benghazi: People Died Obama Lied

19 May 2013 11:41 #391 by FredHayek
And Obama's approval rating is still below 50%....

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2013 11:44 #392 by LadyJazzer
Then don't vote for him...

"Obama Approval Rating

A new poll shows that recent scandals haven't hurt President Obama's approval rating.

The poll, from CNN and ORC International, found that 53% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing, "

Ooopsie... Wrong again...

19 May 2013 11:47 #393 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Then don't vote for him...

tongue:

So has it been revealed where the POTUS was when that 3AM phone call came? Sounds like the Sunday morning Dem defenders of Obama got defensive about this question today.

19 May 2013 11:48 #394 by LadyJazzer
Boy, anything to deflect from the FACTS... At least you're consistent....

I'd get defensive too if I'd already answered the question multiple times; if the FACTS proved that what the GOP has been saying are cooked-up misrepresentations, and it's obvious that FACTS have no effect on the usual Obama-haters.

As I already pointed out, the people that are sucking up this Kool-Aid are the ones that hated Obama already...Big whoop... Guess what---His poll numbers haven't changed. ..

And after spending $10 million to get the information, they find out that they are losing by ever-widening numbers with women (55%), Hispanics (71%), blacks (93%), Asians (73%), seniors (you lost them by 55+% in 40% of the states), LGBT (78%)...But hey, you got 59% of the "old, angry white guys"--which are disappearing... I wonder if anyone at the RNC thinks these scandals-of-the-day are swaying many of these constituencies that they've already lost?

It must be that "laser-like focus on jobs"..., er, "scandals".... (Because we know they aren't doing squat about jobs....)

But you keep deflecting... It's become a spectator-sport.

19 May 2013 14:37 #395 by FredHayek
Just keep chanting we will see who gets the votes in 2014. The anti-gun crap and the IRS intimidation has revived the TEA Party.

19 May 2013 15:12 #396 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote: Just keep chanting we will see who gets the votes in 2014. The anti-gun crap and the IRS intimidation has revived the TEA Party.

Which is great news for the Democrats.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

19 May 2013 15:28 #397 by Soulshiner
Which Tea Party? The many that there are are too busy fighting each other.

I thought the Tea Party was only interested in taxation, what do guns have to do with it? When they start adding in the social conservative stuff, they go completely off track and lose a lot of the base.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

19 May 2013 18:56 #398 by LadyJazzer
I can only HOPE it's "awakened" the teabaggers... That would be the best gift of all...

19 May 2013 19:01 #399 by FredHayek
You mean the Tea Partiers in 2010 who gave Obama a shellacking? But keep underestimating the enemy. Axelrod doesn't. Why Obama kept campaigning till the last minute.

19 May 2013 19:25 #400 by archer

FredHayek wrote: You mean the Tea Partiers in 2010 who gave Obama a shellacking? But keep underestimating the enemy. Axelrod doesn't. Why Obama kept campaigning till the last minute.

No, we mean the tea partiers in 2012 when many voters in America recognized that the Tea Party candidates performed worse than those they had replaced. They have some serious tarnish on their brand

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds