NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama

30 Oct 2012 09:14 #11 by lionshead2010
I believe Abe Lincoln was a Republican and I know he was one of our greatest, if not our greatest, President. Imagine what Huffpost would do to him now.

I think it's good that the Governor gives credit where credit is due. Besides, he needs federal money and pissing off the Administration might gum up the flow of that money. Any wagers on who he votes for on November 6th?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2012 09:24 #12 by Raees

lionshead2010 wrote: I believe Abe Lincoln was a Republican and I know he was one of our greatest, if not our greatest, President. Imagine what Huffpost would do to him now.

Imagine what the Tea Party would do to him now. He'd be labeled a RINO, or worse. But I agree with assessment,which is why I chose him as my avatar. Not only that, I chose the newest colorized version that makes him seem more than just a photograph.

30 Oct 2012 09:24 #13 by Something the Dog Said
So now Mitt wanted to go to NJ for a photo op and Christie tells him to get lost.

Yesterday, Mitt Romney's campaign floated the idea of doing a photo-op with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to survey damage from Hurricane Sandy, but this morning Christie shot down the idea, saying he was not in the "least bit" interested in playing "presidential politics."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/30/c ... -photo-op/

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Oct 2012 09:29 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama
The media is using this. Christie was right to do what he did. You guys should show a little non partisan appreciation and quit acting like Christie is in love with Obama he is just helping his state.

30 Oct 2012 09:30 #15 by FredHayek
Wow, amazing to see Dog point out something nice about a Republican. I imagine this wouldn't be happening if Christie was the VP nominee, right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2012 09:31 #16 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: Keep dreaming.

It is interesting to see conservatives acknowledge the leadership of the President during a time of crisis, as opposed to Romney, who wants to get the government out of responding to natural crisis and close down FEMA.

If you read the whole interview, he didn't say that, but you are the cherry picker here, so I can't expect you to be truthful

Are you saying that Romney is not on record as saying that he wants to shut FEMA down? And that FEMA is immoral?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhXyJeKa ... r_embedded

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Oct 2012 11:50 #17 by Mary Scott
This is probably an indication of why the left thinks Obama has so much support. You say one nice thing about him, you just endorsed him.

30 Oct 2012 12:08 #18 by Something the Dog Said

Mary Scott wrote: This is probably an indication of why the left thinks Obama has so much support. You say one nice thing about him, you just endorsed him.

en·dorse·ment/enˈdôrsmənt/
Noun:
An act of giving one's public approval or support to someone or something.

Christie re President Obama:
"The president has been all over this and he deserves great credit," Christie said.

It's been very good working with the president, and he and his administration have been coordinating with us great. It's been wonderful."

I appreciate that kind of leadership.”

30 Oct 2012 12:35 #19 by The 500 Foundation
why tell the truth when a perfectly good lie will do

30 Oct 2012 12:39 #20 by archer

The 500 Foundation wrote: why tell the truth when a perfectly good lie will do

Where is the lie in what Christie said?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds