NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama

30 Oct 2012 20:17 #51 by LadyJazzer
Well, I guess Mitt-the-Twit is going to have to give Christie a "stern talking-to"... Christie is not only on-board with job Obama did in handling the emergency, but he finds himself in support of GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION IN STATE'S EMERGENCIES........

Welllllllll, THAT doesn't fit the candidate's "FEMA is immoral" platform, does it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WhatEVER shall we do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2012 20:36 #52 by Raees

01 Nov 2012 07:36 #53 by RenegadeCJ

Soulshiner wrote: Misleading thread title.

I appreciate the leadership of BOTH men in this time of crisis. I appreciate President Obama giving his full attention to the situation. I appreciate Gov. Christie's leadership in a huge crisis. I am thankful that they are both showing that they care and are going above and beyond to do their job for the people. I already had respect for President Obama and now have a new found respect for Gov. Christie.

Pretty much agreed. Obama hasn't lead to date, but he did act like a leader here. Credit is due for doing his job. What amazes me is that we are suprised he did this. I expect our governors and presidents to lead in these situations. Kudos to both men.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Nov 2012 07:48 #54 by CC
Gov. Christie has a state to rebuild. He needs to do first, what is best for his state and the people who elected him. Good for him for putting his politics in the back seat in order to help his state.

01 Nov 2012 09:03 #55 by Rick

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Soulshiner wrote: Misleading thread title.

I appreciate the leadership of BOTH men in this time of crisis. I appreciate President Obama giving his full attention to the situation. I appreciate Gov. Christie's leadership in a huge crisis. I am thankful that they are both showing that they care and are going above and beyond to do their job for the people. I already had respect for President Obama and now have a new found respect for Gov. Christie.

Pretty much agreed. Obama hasn't lead to date, but he did act like a leader here. Credit is due for doing his job. What amazes me is that we are suprised he did this. I expect our governors and presidents to lead in these situations. Kudos to both men.

Agree with you both. This thread shouldn't be another one meant to divide and taunt each other (as attempted by the OP), it's one of those rare moments when our leaders actually do come together for once... something we all SHOULD learn from.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Nov 2012 09:31 #56 by FredHayek

Raees wrote:

lol So Obama acts Presidential three times in four years and the Left wants to give him a standing ovation. Really?

Barry has a new middle name, Barack "Empty Chair" Obama.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Nov 2012 09:36 #57 by Something the Dog Said
It's just a case where Gov. Christie has come to know the greatness of President Obama, as in Christie's own words, his "outstanding" leadership in times of crisis.

Which is a term not used by Gov. Christie in connection with Romney's leadership skills.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

01 Nov 2012 09:41 #58 by Nobody that matters

Something the Dog Said wrote: It's just a case where Gov. Christie has come to know the greatness of President Obama,

I couldn't finish reading this post... "the greatness of President Obama" threw me into a giggling fit that caused me to start coughing again. I couldn't risk reading the rest if it was as funny as that line.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

01 Nov 2012 09:44 #59 by Something the Dog Said
Just ask Gov. Christie about it, he definitely agrees.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

01 Nov 2012 09:56 #60 by Martin Ent Inc
A hand across the isle. No where did anyone imply BO is great. Just showing respect for his showing empathy.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds