NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama

30 Oct 2012 13:43 #31 by Pony Soldier
Christie would have been a better candidate than Romney. Its hard not to like the guy even if you disagree with him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2012 13:48 #32 by Nobody that matters

Something the Dog Said wrote: My subject line is accurate, truthful and to the point. You may not like it, but Gov. Christie endorsed the leadership of the President. I did not say that Gov. Christie endorsed a second term for President Obama, nor did I mislead. I stated that Gov. Christie endorsed the President, which he clearly and unequivocally did, repeatedly. He expressed public support for the President and expressed his thanks for the leadership of the President. That he rose above partisan politics is beyond such partisan hacks as yourself.

In an election season your subject line implies support for a candidate in the upcoming election. It's the normal use of the word 'endorse'.

Yes, Obama's doing the right thing. Christie said so. It's bipartisan, and it's all good.

Misleading subject lines are not, and I bet you knew that when you posted it.

You could have titled it
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly praises President Obama
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly thanks President Obama
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama's storm relief efforts

But none of those would have gotten you the attention you're getting now, would they? After all, that's the whole point.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

30 Oct 2012 13:49 #33 by FredHayek
Dog: Attention Whore, ha ha.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Oct 2012 13:51 #34 by Something the Dog Said

Nobody that matters wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: My subject line is accurate, truthful and to the point. You may not like it, but Gov. Christie endorsed the leadership of the President. I did not say that Gov. Christie endorsed a second term for President Obama, nor did I mislead. I stated that Gov. Christie endorsed the President, which he clearly and unequivocally did, repeatedly. He expressed public support for the President and expressed his thanks for the leadership of the President. That he rose above partisan politics is beyond such partisan hacks as yourself.

In an election season your subject line implies support for a candidate in the upcoming election. It's the normal use of the word 'endorse'.

Yes, Obama's doing the right thing. Christie said so. It's bipartisan, and it's all good.

Misleading subject lines are not, and I bet you knew that when you posted it.

You could have titled it
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly praises President Obama
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly thanks President Obama
NJ Gov. Christie repeatedly endorses President Obama's storm relief efforts

But none of those would have gotten you the attention you're getting now, would they? After all, that's the whole point.

the subject line is truthful, accurate and factual. That you dislike it does not make it untruthful. And once again, since you have nothing, you throw out insults. Come back when you actually have a fact to argue with.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Oct 2012 13:53 #35 by Something the Dog Said

FredHayek wrote: Dog: Attention Whore, ha ha.

Ah yes, once again conservatives have nothing but insults and name calling. Yet again proof of the bereftness of conservative intellect.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

30 Oct 2012 13:57 #36 by Nobody that matters

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Ah yes, once again conservatives have nothing but insults and name calling. Yet again proof of the bereftness of conservative intellect.

When faced with your stubborn ignorance, there's nothing else to talk about.

Besides, it's not an insult when it's true.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

30 Oct 2012 14:00 #37 by Something the Dog Said
Again, conservatives have nothing to offer but insults and name calling. But then that is what we have come to expect time and time again, no facts, no intelligent discourse, just insults and name calling. When you graduate from junior high, feel free to come back.

30 Oct 2012 14:03 #38 by Mary Scott

Something the Dog Said wrote: The truth is as stated, Christie did make those remarks giving public approval of the President, which of course is the very definition of endorsement.

But wouldn't your argument that your definition is "the very definition of endorsement" be more accurate if you said that it was "a definition of endorsement"?

30 Oct 2012 14:13 #39 by Something the Dog Said
Perhaps, if you would like to quibble about semantics, I should have stated that "according to most definitions of endorsement" to be more accurate.

30 Oct 2012 14:14 #40 by FredHayek

Something the Dog Said wrote:

I rarely insult, but you really deserve it this time. :bash :wink:

Just kidding, I was just having a bit of fun as your thread devolves in a way you never intended.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds