Gay, Lesbian, Transsexual, Transgender- What is difference?

30 Jul 2010 23:10 #51 by Local_Historian
LOL - so now any sex that doesn't meet your standards for sex is a perversion? Interesting. Perhaps if people knew your sexual proclivities, they'd consider you the pervert.

BTW, that wasn't an invitation to tell us - I'm sure others will agree when I say we just don't want to know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2010 23:14 #52 by Scooby72

residenttroll wrote:

Scooby72 wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Scooby72 wrote:

residenttroll wrote: The individuals who participate in these sexual acts have one or all of the following: psychological issue, social experimentation, or psychological deviant. (pick one or pick all three).

Comments like this are precisely the problem.

Yeah, the comments are a problem, because the truth hurts.

Tempting, but anyone making comments like this with your user name just isn't worth my time. And you know what they say about arguing on the internet...

What about my name? I assumed the name to do what it just did to you - roadblock the name-calling. Many who support perversion have only one defense mechanism...name call to marginize....sorry it will take more than that.. What do you want to do? Reeducate me? Send me to Shutter Island?

I've spent too much time on the internet and many years as a moderator, so yeah - I know your type - not worth it, not going there. You either are trying to cause drama or set in your ways and won't change - so zero point, no need to be offended.

30 Jul 2010 23:21 #53 by Residenttroll returns

Local_Historian wrote: LOL - so now any sex that doesn't meet your standards for sex is a perversion? Interesting. Perhaps if people knew your sexual proclivities, they'd consider you the pervert.

BTW, that wasn't an invitation to tell us - I'm sure others will agree when I say we just don't want to know.

Hey Local Historian, thanks for making my point. You don't need to know what goes on in my bedroom....unless your a jealous nosy neighbor who is a pervert peeking in my window. I don't give a crap if you want to have sex with your history book...lick it all day long...just don't expect to smile, celebrate, accept and encourage you because you have a sexual perversion for spreading a book open and licking it ---- or is it a book spread?

and don't expect me to accept VL as being normal when his sexual perversion is slipping his Vienna in his Mom's apple pie

30 Jul 2010 23:22 #54 by Residenttroll returns

Scooby72 wrote: I've spent too much time on the internet and many years as a moderator, so yeah - I know your type - not worth it, not going there. You either are trying to cause drama or set in your ways and won't change - so zero point, no need to be offended.

A former PMSer yea?

By the way, I was born a heterosexual, get over it.

31 Jul 2010 11:44 #55 by BaconLover

Scooby72 wrote: Both the left and the right have bad apples that resort to name calling - I don't think either side has a monopoly. :wink:

Agreed, but what a great way to foster hate and divisiveness (LOL, had to look up the spelling on that).

31 Jul 2010 11:46 #56 by BaconLover

residenttroll wrote:

Scooby72 wrote: I've spent too much time on the internet and many years as a moderator, so yeah - I know your type - not worth it, not going there. You either are trying to cause drama or set in your ways and won't change - so zero point, no need to be offended.

A former PMSer yea?

By the way, I was born a heterosexual, get over it.

How do you know... have you ever had sex with a man??

Maybe you are just in some deep, deep, denial :VeryScared:

31 Jul 2010 11:47 #57 by major bean
Now, THAT is a sick and repulsive thought. (or am I supposed to be afraid of that thought?)

Regards,
Major Bean

31 Jul 2010 11:52 #58 by BaconLover

major bean wrote: Now, THAT is a sick and repulsive thought. (or am I supposed to be afraid of that thought?)

Actually, I just like that emoticon. looks like someone just surprised them and went "in the out door." :VeryScared:

31 Jul 2010 11:58 #59 by BaconLover
And.. the definition of "perversion" is not a static definition. Today it means, in a sexual context, going against accepted sexual norms. In its historical context, it's anything aside from " normal heterosexual intercourse"

Word Origin & History

perversion
late 14c., "action of turning aside from truth, corruption, distortion" (originally of religious beliefs), from pervert (v.). Psychological sense of "disorder of sexual behavior in which satisfaction is sought through channels other than those of normal heterosexual intercourse" is from 1892, originally including homosexuality.

The norms must be set by society.

31 Jul 2010 12:43 #60 by Residenttroll returns

ExtremeModerate wrote: And.. the definition of "perversion" is not a static definition. Today it means, in a sexual context, going against accepted sexual norms. In its historical context, it's anything aside from " normal heterosexual intercourse"

Word Origin & History

perversion
late 14c., "action of turning aside from truth, corruption, distortion" (originally of religious beliefs), from pervert (v.). Psychological sense of "disorder of sexual behavior in which satisfaction is sought through channels other than those of normal heterosexual intercourse" is from 1892, originally including homosexuality.

The norms must be set by society.

Must? yea right...

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds