Involved in a delicate situation over Christmas

31 Dec 2012 15:59 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Involved in a delicate situation over Christmas

Grady wrote:

Big Doug wrote:

Good lord. Have you no sense of decency?

Says the sick bast&^d who bragged on an internet forum about "coaching" a teenager to kill her baby. Then making another stupid statement about fathers having no rights while the mother is still nursing. As soon as that baby draws a breath both the mother and father have equal rights and responsibilities.

Wrong! ..You'll never come close to what a mother means to a child. Thats just reality- something you're obviously not familar with Grady.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2013 07:20 #32 by The Boss

Big Doug wrote:

on that note wrote: I think you picked the wrong emoticon. Great that you supported a friend, but you should have a bunch of smiley faces, not hugging, but aborting the baby.

Me, ha. You condone hiding a baby from the father, killing it without his knowledge, talk about how great it is that you convinced someone to go through all this and take the time to make up this whole story to post on the internet...and you question my decency.

I have no issues with other people killing all the unborn babies they want....except one....those that don't own up to what they are swimming in. You are stopping a life. Again I am ok with it, but at least be decent enough to always say it and keep it in the forefront.

I just don't understand why folks that are so supportive of abortion of unborn babies or fetuses or whatever they should be called because they are unwanted and not supportive of aborting unwanted adults. I really don't see the difference, in fact it seems to me that if we could get a community to vote that they want an adult eliminated that it would be more moral to kill that adult than to allow one person in that community the right to decide to kill a baby, just because it has not passed through the vagina portal. Seems like an odd line.

Could anyone write a concise paragraph or list that would describe when it is acceptable in our society to kill another person. Things like war, home invasion and not wanting to birth your baby come to mind. What other times is it acceptable to kill and why are these times acceptable - who gives you the authority, who has authority over you, that is the discussion we should have. But we avoid the topic at hand.

Given your other posts recently, it may be wise to look up which tools kill more people, more innocent people. Guns or doctor's tools and then demand some more random action.

01 Jan 2013 07:57 #33 by Grady

Big Doug wrote:

Grady wrote:

Big Doug wrote:

Says the sick bast&^d who bragged on an internet forum about "coaching" a teenager to kill her baby. Then making another stupid statement about fathers having no rights while the mother is still nursing. As soon as that baby draws a breath both the mother and father have equal rights and responsibilities.

Wrong! ..You'll never come close to what a mother means to a child. Thats just reality- something you're obviously not familar with Grady.

And yet you pretend to coach a teenager to kill her baby. Years from now that young woman and her parents, if they really exist, will know guilt and doubt about their actions.

Apparently you know nothing about being a real father.

My issue here isn't about whether a woman has the right to make a choice about abortion or not. Abortion is legal, it is one of several choices a woman has about her pregnancy. I am not one to judge a woman's decision. My issue is about a blowhard coming on the internet and bragging that he coached a teenager to have an abortion. No "life coach" no caring person would do such a thing, it's just disgusting.

01 Jan 2013 08:19 #34 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Involved in a delicate situation over Christmas
Okay, I know I am getting in the middle of this debate and opening more worms but here is something I never understood about those that are so "okay" with abortion. (***** disclaimer**** Just because I feel this way does not mean I think that outlawing abortion will work. It is too hard to do. )

The abortion debate seems mixed up to me. Those that believe in abortion tend to not believe in intelligent design and disdain god and religion. They generally believe that when we die it is just "over" and there is no after life. Those that tend to believe abortion is killing a person, tend to believe in a god and afterlife. So, I don't understand why those that believe it is just "over" and there is nothing after death would think that killing a fetus means nothing and you can just go on and have another one some other time. I would feel awful knowing I was responsible for just ending a life and that this person did not have a chance to be a person. If you think about it in those terms, you would think the abortion debate would be reversed.

01 Jan 2013 13:39 #35 by FredHayek
VL,
You are a hands on guy, I am surprised you didn't save the family some money and do it yourself.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Jan 2013 13:51 #36 by archer

CinnamonGirl wrote: Okay, I know I am getting in the middle of this debate and opening more worms but here is something I never understood about those that are so "okay" with abortion. (***** disclaimer**** Just because I feel this way does not mean I think that outlawing abortion will work. It is too hard to do. )

The abortion debate seems mixed up to me. Those that believe in abortion tend to not believe in intelligent design and disdain god and religion. They generally believe that when we die it is just "over" and there is no after life. Those that tend to believe abortion is killing a person, tend to believe in a god and afterlife. So, I don't understand why those that believe it is just "over" and there is nothing after death would think that killing a fetus means nothing and you can just go on and have another one some other time. I would feel awful knowing I was responsible for just ending a life and that this person did not have a chance to be a person. If you think about it in those terms, you would think the abortion debate would be reversed.

If you believe in the idea of "a chance to be a person" then every egg in a woman's body that nature sloughs off is the killing of a "potential" child....as is the use of contraceptives. For the rest of us, or at least for me, there is no real potential for life till the fetus is viable on it's own. It is no more, no less, than the egg and sperm residing separately in their host bodies.....yes, each one has the potential to become a human child.....but they are NOT a human child. You can drive yourself nuts thinking about all the potential children that have been killed by nature....by a woman not having sex when she is fertile, by a man's sperm not fertilizing the egg.....by any number of perfectly natural events....but when man interferes....it's suddenly murder?

01 Jan 2013 14:32 #37 by Obam me
VL makes the case for retroactive abortion with every post. Pity the trash that spawned him didn't receive similar counseling back then.

01 Jan 2013 17:32 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Involved in a delicate situation over Christmas

Im baaaack wrote: VL makes the case for retroactive abortion with every post. Pity the trash that spawned him didn't receive similar counseling back then.

My mother wanted me- if she didn't I would have turned out to be some kind of creep or something.

01 Jan 2013 17:35 #39 by UNDER MODERATION

Grady wrote:
Apparently you know nothing about being a real father.

Really? I raised 6 well adjusted and happy kids. 5 with my wife and one on the side.. How many have you raised big talker?

01 Jan 2013 17:39 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

on that note wrote:
What other times is it acceptable to kill and why are these times acceptable - who gives you the authority, who has authority over you, that is the discussion we should have. But we avoid the topic at hand.

Oh thats easy..Judges decide who goes on death row and women decide what they do with their own bodies.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds