How about this for a gun law?

13 Jan 2013 11:14 #21 by akilina
Agree there are rights and there are abuses. But to make broad laws for the mistakes of a few only penalizes the majority. We don't ban or put restrictions on all vehicles (edited) when someone is drunk and hits or kills someone. They are arrested if enough evidence is presented and they go to court.

If CU noticed, then it appears they had notice. Did they give that notice to any legit authorities?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2013 11:18 #22 by Raees
Replied by Raees on topic How about this for a gun law?

akilina wrote: Agree there are rights and there are abuses. But to make broad laws for the mistakes of a few only penalizes the majority. We don't ban or put restrictions on all vehicles (edited) when someone is drunk and hits or kills someone.

We do take our shoes off at the airport because ONE person had a shoe bomb, however.

No, as was reported, CU had no more authority to do anything once Holmes dropped out.

13 Jan 2013 11:40 #23 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic How about this for a gun law?

Raees wrote:

akilina wrote: Agree there are rights and there are abuses. But to make broad laws for the mistakes of a few only penalizes the majority. We don't ban or put restrictions on all vehicles (edited) when someone is drunk and hits or kills someone.

We do take our shoes off at the airport because ONE person had a shoe bomb, however.

No, as was reported, CU had no more authority to do anything once Holmes dropped out.

Even after he dropped out CSU knew he was a very potential problem. While they may not have had authority CSU had a responsibility, they abdicated their responsibility and people died. I hold CSU more responsible than, the theater, Gander Mountain, Sportsmen’s Warehouse, or anybody except James Holmes himself.

13 Jan 2013 11:54 #24 by Raees
CU. And I agree with your assessment.

13 Jan 2013 13:06 #25 by navycpo7

Raees wrote:

I could be wrong, but I thought I had heard where it was either his school or his professors or someone there notified authorities of his behavior. (Just thought I had heard that)

13 Jan 2013 13:33 #26 by akilina

navycpo7 wrote:

Raees wrote:

I could be wrong, but I thought I had heard where it was either his school or his professors or someone there notified authorities of his behavior. (Just thought I had heard that)

I don't know and I haven't checked. But if they did have that information did LE check?

IN NOVEMBER 2014, WE HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE! DONT BLOW IT!

“When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex. Only whit man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.” Indian Chief Two Eagles

13 Jan 2013 14:45 #27 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic How about this for a gun law?

navycpo7 wrote:

Raees wrote:

I could be wrong but I thought it only went as far as campus police.

13 Jan 2013 17:36 #28 by Raees
Why do many on the right want no more regulations for guns but want more regulations for women's vaginas?

13 Jan 2013 17:40 #29 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How about this for a gun law?
:faint:

Raees wrote: Why do many on the right want no more regulations for guns but want more regulations for women's vaginas?

13 Jan 2013 18:53 #30 by LadyJazzer

Raees wrote: Why do many on the right want no more regulations for guns but want more regulations for women's vaginas?

Great question... I hope you get an answer....

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds