How about this for a gun law?

14 Jan 2013 07:45 #31 by Freezeman
I haven't seen the spot in the Constitution where we have the right to bare vaginas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2013 10:23 #32 by Raees

15 Jan 2013 10:44 #33 by Nobody that matters

Raees wrote: Why do many on the right want no more regulations for guns but want more regulations for women's vaginas?

That is a good question.

I'm not one of the 'many' of which you speak, but I would like to hear a justification for that apparent hypocracy.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

15 Jan 2013 11:11 #34 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic How about this for a gun law?

Nobody that matters wrote:

Raees wrote: Why do many on the right want no more regulations for guns but want more regulations for women's vaginas?

That is a good question.

I'm not one of the 'many' of which you speak, but I would like to hear a justification for that apparent hypocracy.

I know there is a push to tie together those whom,”want regulations for women's vaginas” with those who are defending the 2nd amendment. It’s a false connection, a straw man as it were, put forth by the anti religion anti gun zealots, in an attempt to paint all gun rights people as religious wackos. Yes I am sure there are many of the religious right who are also 2nd amendment supporters, I am equally sure there are many more 2nd amendment supporters who are not part of the religious right, and could care less what a woman does with her vagina. The two issues are completely separate and one has no bearing on the other.
To save time, I am sure someone will find and post a quote by some religious leader espousing support for the 2nd amendment. So what? As I said above I am sure there are some who are on the religious right who are also supporters of the 2nd amendment.

15 Jan 2013 11:13 #35 by RenegadeCJ
The pic Raees posted is absurd. Birth control is harder to get than bullets? Birth control is available at ever store, gas station, and even restaurant bathrooms. I can only get ammo at a gun store.

How is a uterus regulated????

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

15 Jan 2013 11:16 #36 by Grady
Replied by Grady on topic How about this for a gun law?

RenegadeCJ wrote: The pic Raees posted is absurd.

That is hard to believe. :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol :rofllol

15 Jan 2013 11:45 - 15 Jan 2013 11:49 #37 by FredHayek

RenegadeCJ wrote: The pic Raees posted is absurd. Birth control is harder to get than bullets? Birth control is available at ever store, gas station, and even restaurant bathrooms. I can only get ammo at a gun store.

How is a uterus regulated????

+1.

I can order condoms over the internet without submitting photo ID and signing a faxed form like you have to do if you order ammo.

And with bathroom dispensers, you can get birth control and no matter what your age, ammo is not sold out of vending machines.

Plus I don't require my insurance company to pay for my ammo like Fluke demands that they pay for her birth control.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jan 2013 11:46 #38 by LadyJazzer
Fluke isn't asking for taxpayers to pay for her birth control...But you knew that. Ya think if you keep repeating it, it will come true?

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds