Happy Inaguration Day President Obama!

22 Jan 2013 07:58 #31 by LadyJazzer

FredHayek wrote: So four more years of Obama, can he beat his record of 5 trillion spending in four years? Maybe 8 trillion this term? Especially if he takes back the House, like LJ predicts.

Wow... Let's see where that "10 trillion in debt" that OBAMA STARTED WITH came from, shall we?

Since Bush STARTED WITH A SURPLUS... It would appear that the $10 TRILLION was primarily the work of Reagan, Bush-41, and Bush-43....

So, Fred... You want to comment about where the $10 TRILLION that "OBAMA STARTED WITH"?...Or is that suddenly something that goes into the Black Hole, while you deflect some more?...

You suddenly speechless when FACTS are shoved down your throat?.... You want to rant some more about the "spending" when it's obvious that the spending of Reagan and the TWO Bushes is what put us where we are?

It's obvious that Obama can't possibly do any more damage than THREE GOP presidents have already done.

Bring it on...

And for the record, every time I see an "Oblama", "Odumbo", "Obimbo", you can take your complaints about things like "Mitt-Flop" and "RMoney" and shove 'em...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2013 08:04 #32 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: And for the record, every time I see an "Oblama", "Odumbo", "Obimbo", you can take your complaints about things like "Mitt-Flop" and "RMoney" and shove 'em...

Nobody used any of those... Except for you, in the third post of the thread.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

22 Jan 2013 08:20 #33 by LadyJazzer
It happens all the time. The fact that it didn't start in this thread is b.s. When you guys (collectively) stop doing it, I will...

And I'm not interested in, "Well, *I* didn't _______"

22 Jan 2013 08:49 #34 by Nobody that matters
That's the problem with wrastlin with pigs. You get all muddy and pig just enjoys the company.

22 Jan 2013 08:50 #35 by LadyJazzer
Then you should stop doing it, shouldn't you?

22 Jan 2013 08:53 #36 by Nobody that matters

LadyJazzer wrote: Then you should stop doing it, shouldn't you?

Are you kiddin? Walking around with a pointy stick and poking people to see if they jump provides endless entertainment! :biggrin:

I'm thinking I should start playing violent video games instead though...

22 Jan 2013 08:56 #37 by LOL
I just did a search for oblama obimbo obummer odumbo Rmoney LOL

RMoney wins by a landslide! LOL :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

22 Jan 2013 08:56 #38 by LadyJazzer

LOL wrote: I just did a search for oblama obimbo obummer odumbo Rmoney LOL

RMoney wins by a landslide! LOL :lol:

Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

22 Jan 2013 08:58 #39 by LOL
Have a nice day LJ!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

22 Jan 2013 08:59 #40 by FredHayek
10 trillion dollars did the 43 Presdients before Obama run up. Obama did five trillion in only 4 years. That is an accomplishment! Especially when he ran on cutting the debt in half. Actually he increased it by a third. Can he increase it by 1/4th in four more years, or will he be able to increase it by more than 1/3rd again.
:skiing:
Obamanation, going downhill and picking up speed! Still 7.8% unemployment after four years. :snowsmile:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds